It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Michigan and a new Area 51?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 03:55 AM
link   
I've heard of another base that is considered as mysterious and elusive as the infamous Area 51. Supposedly, this base is where they are taking things to now that Area 51's secrecy is known about, and the location is in Michigan. Something about it being called Area- possibly 52 or 31. Anyone know what I'm talking about or have heard of this?

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 04:44 AM
link   
None of the so called 'new area 51's' are actually new. They might be getting retro fitted and updated but they've all been in use for quite some time. Michigan, Utah, Colorado, California are all states other than Nevada that have a history of old test sights that see ufo spurts every once in a while.

Theres a place in Utah the USAF has dubbed area 6413. Interesting that 64-13=51
It's some where outside of Salt Lake City near the old Green Rivers test sight and not to far from White Sands. Colorado has several bases that are linked to air and space activity including the under ground (or mountain) headquarters of Space Command at Peterson AFB.

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 09:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Darky6K

Well they've shut down enough car manufacturing plants up there that they could start using them to make UFO's.

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 09:17 AM
link   
reply to post by W3RLIED2

Is that Dugway Proving Grounds or is it a different facility?

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 06:08 PM
link   
reply to post by emsed1

No its a seperate sight as far as i know... but thats not for certain. Dugway was chemical and nuclear weapons testing sight thats also somewhere outside of Salt Lake.

Now i want to google it.
thanks emsed!

Edit to add-- DPG info

[edit on 11-6-2009 by W3RLIED2]

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 07:08 PM
link   
reply to post by W3RLIED2

The new area 51 in Utah came about when Jim Wilson from Pop Mechanics (maybe Science, I forget) drove down Mail Box Road and failed to hang a right onto Groom Lake Road. He ended up that the Range 61 gate and declared that Area 51 had moved.

Green River has been disproven by many people over the years, but nobody has photographed it like Glenn Campbell.
Glenn Campbell blog

Area 52 is the Tonopah Test range.

top topics

join