It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

spider creatures

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by groingrinder
Are you tripping?

unfortunately i trip daily and sadly it is my reality.

if i were to hear someone talking like i am, 2 or so years ago, i would be having the same attitude as most of you.

Okay well, I'm not sure in what context you are referring to 'tripping' but if you're speaking of the conventional way...then probably what you are experiencing is residual damage from the chemicals. Sadly, I have known more than one person that took too much and never made it back in one piece. One of these individuals 'sees' aliens and other beings constantly.

I am truly sorry for your suffering. This really doesn't sound good....

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 01:36 PM
link   
tripping in that things are "not normal" for me anymore

i don't use drugs, nor have i. i can see where the confusion comes from.

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by jackieps1975I'm trying to be gentle here as it seems you are very disturbed by what you've been seeing
. You mention that you have been a victim of mind control, so honestly, if that aspect of your life is indeed true, how can you be positive that you are really seeing anything other than a figment of your 'manipulated' imagination.

My heart goes out to you truly if you are experiencing all this. It's hard for us to bite on to with such vague recollections from you. You stated that you 'see' these beings in astral travel, yet you cannot give a fixed description of them. First I noticed you referred to them as small, then in a later post they were large. I am confused as I imagine many of us are. Perhaps if you could provide more details.......

i don't know that i ever indicated that i knew the size of these creatures. there is alot of symbolism in these visions as well. it's hard for me to explain. perhaps i should have put this thread in the alien/ufo column. i put in in the government, thinking that there was room for these types of programs.

all i can do is direct those of you who are intersted in this to the following:

above mind control forums : www.mindcontrolforums.com...

i have my own milab tribe which i post information. not much activity, but i do put information on there that i find. tribes.tribe.net...

this is all i can do. i don't think i'm in the right area here. i appreciate your kindness jackie. and those of a few others. the insults don't bother me anymore. i've become used to them. kindness means alot however

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 01:53 PM
link   
and another list of sites / info to consider

www.geocities.com...

check out the mind control, electro-magnetic...

etc.

i'm not the only one experiencing this problem. in particular, the electromagnetic attacks.

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by jackieps1975You mention that you have been a victim of mind control, so honestly, if that aspect of your life is indeed true, how can you be positive that you are really seeing anything other than a figment of your 'manipulated' imagination.

and one more thing jackie... this statement of yours may well be quite accurate. i am starting to believe there is a high element of post hypnotic suggestions that are taking place here. so in essense, this is my reality, albeit it may not be true and quite delusional.

not a normal thing to what i once was.

not that i need sympathy by any means. my intent was to "inform the public"
i can see where this may not be taken well. it is my pure intention though.

thanks again

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 01:38 PM
link   
this is funny
are you on something???

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join