It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alioshenko~what is this exactly?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 05:10 AM
link   
Hi/
I did a search here at ATS and found nothing about this creature that was named 'Alioshenko' after an old lady found it and took care of it.
It's also believed that those that have tried to solve it's case, have met accidental deaths.

“The creature was not by any means a human being.
The human skull consists of six bones.
The skull of that creature was made up of 4 bones.
There were other differences in the skeleton structure. Those anomalies didn’t look like any congenital malformations known to date,” Dr. Samoshkin said.....The story began in the summer of 1996 after a miniature creature was found in the Chelyabinsk region. The find was soon dubbed the “Kyshtym alien.” A local medical examiner who performed an autopsy concluded that the dead body was neither human nor animal in nature.
Ufologists regarded the Kyshtym dwarf as a clear-cut case of the extraterrestrial. The clergy believe the dwarf was a demon.

Although this is considered old news, I thought it would make good discussion.
link

helen

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 05:20 AM
link   
I think that his correct name would be Aleshenka:
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/files/8557d98fc40bffc7.jpg[/atsimg]

In 1996 the creature resembling alien rather than a human being, was found in the village in Ural region, and only 7 years later, in April 2004, scientists revealed the creature"s real origin. This story goes back to 1996 to village Kaolinovy near the provincial town of Kyshtym in Chelyabinsk region. The female villager found the weird creature in the outskirts of the village.

The creature had tiny onion-shaped head which looked like it was composed of five petals. The little creature had no ears, huge slanting catlike eyes occupied the biggest part of its face. The creature could not talk, but it started whistling quietly to attract the lady"s attention.

Famous expert on UFOs Vadim Chernobrov followed the story from the very beginning. He conducted his own investigation and received the fabric the creature was wrapped in. Chernobrov passed the fabric to Moscow Institute of General Genetics for DNA analysis.
On April 15, 2004 the scientist made an official statement, "The analysis of the blood spots on the fabric detected DNA of a human being. We proved that Kyshtym creature was a prematurely born female baby with many deviations".

So, no sensation happened. Aleshenka was not an alien. However, there are still questions to answer. How could such a creature be brought to life? Could the pollution of the environment influence the creature? Does the fact that such a creature was born, mean that a human being is degrading?

Full article: Aleshenka: Update
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 05:28 AM
link   
reply to post by internos

Thanks Internos.
My Alien research needs to be more thorough and up to date!

helen

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 05:48 AM
link   
regardless if it's "old" news it's still interesting none the less. I would like to learn more about it myself. Thanks for sharing!

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 08:03 AM
link   
reply to post by internos

OP~ great post! I have never heard of this one before.

Internos....do you believe it to be real?? I have been reading various articles on it and it seems some think it's fake and some believe it's real.

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 09:22 AM
link   
The reason I posted this, is because the autopsy report said that it was not human and that the bones in the head(skull) consisted of four instead of six, as in human skulls.
I also thought it was odd that a bishop declared this to be 'demon', I wasn't aware if a demon can be caught?
(will do some research)
Another thing was the fact that it made a 'whistling' sound...do babies whistle?

Many so called experiments are done without the knowledge(not in the right mind) of some people(as it was done during world war 11 to prisoners-eg/Russians)Some were used as guinea pigs for reasons known only to those that did such sick acts...could this be some sort of experiment gone wrong?
I mean,many aborted fetus are actually used to experiment on. ..science only knows for what reason.
We are told many things that science does for the good, but are we told of the bad, that science does not want to tell us.
Back a few years there was a news story about a hospital in ''Sydney''-Australia, that had more then a dozen or so of fetuses in bottles(large jars)...

helen

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 09:29 AM
link   
I think this is the most interesting info about this subject.

The latest study conducted by a Moscow-based Institute of Forensic Medicine produced sensational results. “A gene discovered in the DNA samples doesn’t correspond with any genes pertaining to humans or anthropoid apes,” said Vadim Chernobrov, a coordinator with the public research center Kosmopoisk. “No gene samples available at the laboratory match the gene. The experts in DNA research haven’t come across any creatures with such an elongated DNA molecule,” Chernobrov added.

The fact that the body was taken is a huge disappointment.

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 09:43 AM
link   
reply to post by NephraTari

That is pretty interesting. Too bad it was taken. I bet it's somewhere in a lab and we will never know. I have been reading about this since I saw the link. I personally dont think it was a small human baby in any way. Also arent there other posts out there with pictures of a small "alien" being in them just like this??

top topics

join