It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Col. Peters: Kill Gitmo Detainees

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 05:49 PM
link   

In the video here, Cenk Uygur of the Young Turks radio show on Sirius claims he does not know who Col. Ralph Peters is, but tells us he has to run a clip from Fox News because Peters calls for murdering detainees held at Gitmo. It’s fodder for Uygur’s liberal mill, an example of how crazy those right-wingers are.

Ralph Peters is a neocon, not a right-winger (a rather ambiguous term to say the least, usually employed as a pejorative). Peters was in military intelligence and he not only appears on Fox News but PBS and CNN as well (there really is no difference between these corporate propaganda networks).

In 2006, he called for redrawing borders in the Middle East and earlier this year said Afghanistan is a waste of time and the U.S. should go “punitive” on the natives. Last month he advocated killing “partisan” journalists. Peters is a neocon’s neocon — to say nothing of a psychopath — and has no reluctance in speaking his mind when it comes to mass murder and engaging in crimes against humanity.

In a segment with Fox’s Neil Cavuto, Peters says the “terrorists” now at Gitmo should have been slaughtered in the field. “Just like in the movies,” says Peters, “monsters deserve to die.”

wow

infowars

[edit on 1-6-2009 by iamjesusphish]

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Peters says the “terrorists” now at Gitmo should have been slaughtered in the field. “Just like in the movies,” says Peters, “monsters deserve to die.”

Deserve to die? Are you insane!?! Most of the detainees aren't even terrorists, the were mostly Arab who muttered death to America, and are branded a terrorist by 'the all-powerful U.S. Millitary.

And even if they are terrorists, saying they need to be slaughtered makes him look like the monster. The terrorists as they are called are no less human than you or me.

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 06:12 PM
link   
Well they are dangerous terrorists. They might as well be executed!

Kill them before they kill us!

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 06:12 PM
link   
reply to post by The Killah29

exactly, thats why I posted this most of my threads are torture related and this guys ignorance simply stunned me... p.s I didn't post this is the science forum, why its here I have no clue...

[edit on 1-6-2009 by iamjesusphish]

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 07:00 PM
link   
why not? Kill them all I say. And also kill EVERY prisoer in EVERY prison on the whole planet. The orld would be better off without the scorge of criminal scum.
In 700 years from now, who's gonna care?

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 08:00 PM
link   
reply to post by NathanNewZealand

So in your logic we should kill all the people that commit any crimes including but not limited to the bush administration for invading iraq and the wall street banksters for hijacking americas economy and stealing trillions of dollars
?

top topics

join