It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vitaminc C and Astral Projection / Meditation

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 11:40 PM
link   
For those interested in Astral Projection. check our robert Bruce's book entitled "Astral Dynamics".
It is a new approach for opening the energy channels within the body which in turn lead to easier projection. I have been reading hte book for a lil while and following the techniques within, and while I still havent had an OOBE yet, i can feel the energy flowing when I do the techniques. its a very interesting read nonetheless

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 01:57 AM
link   
Im taking a trip to south America this month, i will try to get some pure Noni juice if i can find it. Im looking to purchase many tribal herbs from the local shamans and mystics.

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 02:19 AM
link   
FYI: i passed a kidney stone which formed over the course of only two weeks with a steady intake of 1. high dose vitamin C 2. caffeine 3. general dehydration.

youve been warned!

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 01:43 PM
link   
Yup, the OP has a warning in it also, it should not be taken often. Its always at your won risk. Different people will react differently

reminds me of a popular saying use by pharmaceuticals

"Until you know how (blank) will effect you, consult your doctor of physician to see if (blank) is right for you"

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join