It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Boy Refusing Cancer Treatment Returns Home With Mother

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 08:05 AM
link   

Boy Refusing Cancer Treatment Returns Home With Mother

www.foxnews.com

A Minnesota woman and her 13-year-old son, who were on the run from court-ordered cancer treatment for the boy, are reunited with their family, the Brown County Sheriff's Office said Monday.

Brown County Sheriff Rich Hoffman said the warrant issued for Colleen Hauser was lifted, and a similar one from the FBI was also expected to be dismissed.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related AboveTopSecret.com Discussion Threads:
Court Orders Parents to Poison Their 13-Year-Old Child with Chemotherapy

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 08:05 AM
link   
So the state dropped the warrant for the mother and the feds are expected to follow. Did she suddenly change her mind about 'natural treatment' for Daniel? Or did someone change it for her?

On a video released by the sheriff's department, Colleen Hauser described how the first chemotherapy treatment Daniel received made him sick and she said he planned to run away from home.

"Then what do I have? I mean, he was going to run," Hauser said. "And that just broke my heart. I can't have one of my children running away from something that they should face."

So...she ran away with him to keep him from running away? Or did she bring him back because she suddenly realized children threaten to run away all the time and calling their bluff is part of parenting?

To me, this is starting to look less like a case of the state being bullying an innocent mother and taking away rights etc. etc. and more like a case of a woman who is seriously unbalanced and needs to have her parental rights evaluated.

www.foxnews.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 08:14 AM
link   
FBI?

Wait does the FBI have to do with this?
What exactly justifies their intervention while taking their role into account?

new topics

join