It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ultrasound and the modern Eugenics program.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 04:55 PM
link   
You believe that ultrasounds are a routine screening test to determine any birth defects, or other problems with a baby.

WRONG!

Ultrasound, since it's implementation is nothing more than a MODERN EUGENICS PROGRAM which nearly every pregnant women goes through. It's purpose is to create a slave race of strong males, while removing the female from the equation - perhaps entirely though the use of sperm harvesting... something that has already begun.

Sperm Clinics lure "doners" to them with promises of money. What the unaware doners do not know is that they are in fact supplying the future product that will be used to keep the gene pool of the NWO's slave race at an optimal level without the need for male/female interaction. It is likely that the men will be castrated and sedated so that they can be completely controlled.

THINK ABOUT IT!

Are not Ultrasounds the precursor to abortion? Their main goal is not to let you be entertained by the image of your baby, but to check for so called birth-defects. There is evidence out there that contends that nearly 80% of ultrasound diagnoses are wrong... or worse:

COMPLETE LIES!

Doctors, are nothing more that agents of the system which aims to make slaves out of all of us. In fact, there is strong reason to believe that the entire medical industry is nothing more than a veils system of euthanasia, where doctors and medical "professionals" work only to feed you lies and "medicine" which kills you.

Anyone who is worth their salt knows that pharmaceutical corporations are covering up the real cures and instead promoting treatments which must be taken for one's entire life.

Here is an example of something which will be COVERED up by TPTB:

High Blood Pressure Could Be Caused By A Common Virus, Study Suggests

ScienceDaily (May 16, 2009) — A new study suggests for the first time that cytomegalovirus (CMV), a common viral infection affecting between 60 and 99 percent of adults worldwide, is a cause of high blood pressure, a leading risk factor for heart disease, stroke and kidney disease.

We'll never hear any more about this, I assure you. You also know it's true. Every time we hear a snippet about cures for AIDs or Cancer or any other disease... do we ever hear any more about it?

NO!

We all are now well aware that swine flu is not nearly as serious as the normal flu. In fact, the normal flu kills 800 people a week according to statistics, yet the media makes no qualms about it.

According to one source (wrongdiagnosis.com) flu deaths are:

63,729 per year, 5,310 per month, 1,225 per week, 174 per day, 7 per hour

The MSN and TPTB are feeding us FEAR MONGERING tactics regarding the swine flu... for what?

SO THAT WE GO GET MEDICATED, BECOME STERILE, AND FORCED TO PAY FOR TREATMENT!

(continued, just like your indoctrination!)

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 04:56 PM
link   
Back to Ultrasounds...

A report on Nine MSN on Sunday, April 12th has reported the shocking revelation from top radiologist Dr Hylton Meire that Ultrasound tests on pregnant woman are killing 3 healthy babies for every Down syndrome baby that goes to term.

"95 percent of positive tests don’t have a chromosomally abnormal baby," he said

conspiracynews.net...

There is other evidence that the majority of people who undergo abortions are the middle to high class women. Is this how the NWO is going to take over?

By trimming down the population of the haves which are closer to them, only to leave a real slave-race left over to do all of the grunt work while they relax in their palaces?

THINK ABOUT IT!

1) Higher class/more intelligent producing less
2) Lower class/less intelligent producing more

Therefore:

1) Give more abortions to higher class, claiming birth defects. They are more education and apt to abortion.
2) Use economic force and high health care rates against the lower class, along with forced treatment to stay alive.
2a) The lower class spend all their money staying alive and are in financial stagnation; they won't "get ahead".
3) Harvest sperm from the lower class, physical, grunt type future slaves.

Today, some of these more explicitly cruel forms of killing women may have become rare (though not entirely ended) but these have been replaced by the cold medical technology of the ultra-sound scan of the mother’s womb and the abortion of the female foetus. This brings us to the first of the main variations in the spread of missing women. It is the urban, educated, high income groups which display the maximum number of missing women! This means that the more educated, well-off and urban based a family, the more the chances of girl children being killed.

Are TPTP trying to artificially change the female/male sex ratio as well? Do they intend to create a worker class of strong males, and provide them with a "queen slave" so to speak, a women whose only job is to deliver babies to each slave cell of 15 men?

Or perhaps worse, even take away the pleasure of reproduction from the slaves by having clinics full of female slaves which are implanted with the sperm harvested from today!

GETTING RID OF THE UNDESIRABLES AND CREATING THE DESIRABLES...

Not only is abortion getting rid of the children unwanted by the powers that be - by having doctors tell you that your child is going to be born with defects (when they really are not!) but modern day genetic engineering is going to create a type of master-race from a pool of NWO controlled media driven propaganda to influence people to design the type of babies that they see on TV

...while the slave race will be taken from the old-world sperm harvesting clinics!

This is how the NWO will draw a clear line between the ELITE HUMANS and the SLAVE RACE that does their bidding!

Open your eyes people. The truth is staring you in the face. YOU are being medicated, having genes taken and manipulated, being sedated by popular culture and frightened into action by fear mongering... in order to SERVE TPTB!

How do I know this?

I work in the medical field, and I've seen it and encourage it.

I am a part of the NWO, and if you walk into MY HOSPITAL I'll be sure to put you in your place as the slave you are.

[edit on 21-5-2009 by Illuminatus I]

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 05:33 PM
link   
I see your point to a degree, but I think you are trying to give Eugenics a bad name by associating it with the NWO.

However, I do see that you could be onto something because I just read where they can take the DNA from two men and combine it and implant it in a woman somehow. I can see how you could extend that idea out to where you develop a machine to artificially carry the baby until full term. So then you wouldnt even need women. Just a slave race of men.

Also, I agree that we are de-evolving as a species, because the lower end people continue to reproduce over and over again like rats, while the upper class limits theirselves to just a few children at most. I guess you can have as many as you want when you can get the government to pay for them.

[edit on 5/21/2009 by justsomeboreddude]

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 06:09 PM
link   
I think eugenics already has a bad name. The NWO are just implementing
what the Nazi's did in the 30's and forties, namely the extermination
of "undesired" population groups.
The difference is now they have the science and technology to really create their ideal "Superman." And I suppose as well the untermensch slave race.

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 07:54 PM
link   
I don't trust the medical system at all! I don't take any pharmesuticals and think that the less doctors that are involved the better! I wish more people would catch on to this! I would not put this past them and will keep an open mind to it.

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 08:45 PM
link   
So the NWO are all Gay Males? A society filled with males would be a single gay man's dream come true. Why can't the stupid NWO be filled with Furgaliscious Womenses? Then I would have a better shot than 50/50 or whatever the ratio is. Ten gals for every guy! Beach Boy NWO. Woot.

new topics

top topics

join