It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Was President Kennedy given ET UFO message about Cuba?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 12:37 PM
link   
Link to article

One of the most powerful pieces of evidence confirming Adamski’s claims of regular meetings with extraterrestrials occurred at the Silver Spring, Maryland home of Madeline Rodeffer on February 26, 1965. Rodeffer worked as a secretary for the US Air Force and was physically present when Adamski sighted a bell shaped flying saucer at her home. She saw it for approximately 10 minutes and at times could see human looking figures through the portholes. Adamski filmed the saucer using her camera when she was unable to film it herself due difficulties from a recovering broken leg. Prior to the sighting, she saw three young men arriving in an Oldsmobile who told Adamski to get ready to film the flying saucer. Adamski told Rodeffer that they were part of a human looking contingent of extraterrestrials living among humanity.

I found this while browsing the interweb today and thought I'd might share. I did a quick search on ATS and found nothing.

[edit on 5/21/2009 by beautyfrompain]

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 01:23 PM
link   
Has anyone seen the video? Without that we can't come to the fact if this story is true or not.

No negativity toward you OP, I think this is a great find, if we can find this video.

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by RenDMC
Has anyone seen the video? Without that we can't come to the fact if this story is true or not.

No negativity toward you OP, I think this is a great find, if we can find this video.

Don't worry RenDMC, I would love to see the video to validate this story as well. Perhaps someone has seen it?

PS: My work has blocked the video segments on the news article. Are these clips showing the actual rare video talked about?

[edit on 5/21/2009 by beautyfrompain]

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Just bumping this up, I don't want it to get lost in the folds in case anyone has seen or know where this video can be obtained (or at least maybe some more information in general).

top topics

join