It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cola warning

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 12:23 PM
link   
Considering the ingredients are primarily chemical and there is nothing of use to your body in cola, it does not surprise me one bit to find there are so many adverse reactions. That has got to be one heck of a chore for your body to try and eliminate all of that- especially at such high quantities- from your system. Yuck. I'll stick with water.

posted on May, 29 2009 @ 12:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Melissa101

There is a connection between diet soda and weight gain. You are not mistaken. The safety behind these artificial sweeteners is also in question.

Diet Soda and Weight Gain

posted on May, 29 2009 @ 12:54 AM
link   
I hated reading this, I live on soda. I've been lucky health wise, but I'm a super active person. I used to drink a lot of coffee but it'd not as easy to find in Central America as soda.

posted on May, 29 2009 @ 01:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sundancer
I hated reading this, I live on soda. I've been lucky health wise, but I'm a super active person. I used to drink a lot of coffee but it'd not as easy to find in Central America as soda.

Wow, that is very strange to hear that coffee is difficult to get. Isnt most of the worlds coffee grown in Central and South America? Why is it so difficult to get?

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 06:38 PM
link   
I actually stopped drinking cola for over an year now

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 09:55 PM
link   
Maybe we should bring back crystal pepsi! Maybe it had cola... but it was AWESOME!
themixtapemonster.files.wordpress.com...

Damn I miss that stuff...

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 02:19 PM
link   
I had drank 5-6 sodas a day at work when we were slow. I had gained 25lbs.
I got tired of being tired. I couldn't even catch my breath (like a yawn). My legs started getting the diabetic skin (small light brown patches). I stopped drinking sodas for two months and I lost all of that weight and I have stretch marks on my stomach to prove it.
I believe it's the high fructose corn syrup in the drinks that causes weight gain.
I hope the soda people change to stevia.
The devil and I were fighting over the soda machine and I won.

[edit on 12-6-2009 by texastig]

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join