It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is anyone watching HBO's Strip Search?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2004 @ 09:14 PM
link   
I just started watching the beginning of HBO's Strip search. It's like an indoctronation of how things are going to be, if they are not allready that way now.

My impression is, this is creating a mind set for the masses.

They begin by interagating a person who looks like an average American in China who is taken away in cuffs and hood covering her head. Her rights are cast to the winds. She doesn't know why she has been takin in for interroragation. You get the impression of how bad it is in China for a foreigner to be taken in by the athorities.

Then they play the same senerio in what looks like an American situation with an Arab (terrorist) looking suspect using the exact same script. It looks like the way we interrigate people is the same as Communism.

I turned the movie off due to bor-dumb but the concept is strange. Scarry considering what we all learn here on AT's

Comments welcome!

posted on Apr, 27 2004 @ 09:16 PM
link   
HBO what will they come up with next? I think it will be interested. Does anyone have listing for when it is supposed to be on. I have on demand and hbo so I am intriqued.

posted on Apr, 27 2004 @ 09:46 PM
link   
One thing I found interesting was the opinion of the interroragator who wanted to place identifying ankle bracelets on all foreign visitors so the goverment could keep track of where they went and who they were with. They could have easily said Chips in their forhead or hand.

One step closer. Make everyone feel it's OK just like sheep!

posted on Apr, 27 2004 @ 09:51 PM
link   
Damn, was that what it was about? I thought it was some sex movie like HBO always shows. SHit!

posted on Apr, 27 2004 @ 09:59 PM
link   
The Beanie of All Beanies

With what I have read here today and what Im about to learn...I am diggina deep hole, lining it with aluminun foil and buying 99 beanies, and some for my friends.

top topics

join