It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hoagland's Data Head & The Turkey Occupants

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 01:22 PM
link   
Forgive me if this was mentioned at all on the previous thread for the Turkey UFO clip, I scanned through all the pages and didn't see a reference to this, if so I apologize for making a new thread, I just thought it seemed like a good seperate topic.... the left hand Turkey Occupant seems to have an uncanny resemblence to Richard Hoagland's "Data Head" on the moon..............

Wonder what his take is on all this...anyone know if he has made any statements regarding the Turkey crew?

Turkey Crew

The Data Head - for those of you who never read about it, you can read more here > www.enterprisemission.com...

Sorry I couldn't post them, they kept coming up broke for some reason, just scroll allllllllll the way down the page all your see about 5 photos.

[edit on 5/12/2009 by onepissedoffsaint]

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 01:39 PM
link   
I'm sorry, I just see Hoagland as a crank, that image you posted is just another example of his zooming in until the artifacts mix with pareidolia.

Can you really consider him serious, with such scholarly work as this on that page? Things like this make me think he doesn't even believe his own stories, that he's just in it for fun or money or something.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/files/6694ecb780ab8cc0.jpg[/atsimg]

[edit on 12/5/2009 by RubberBaron]

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 01:49 PM
link   
looks like a skull without zooming in if you ask me

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 06:05 PM
link   
The image that was posted wasn't from Hoagland... but the link is

kinda reminds me of the face from SAW lol ...

top topics

join