It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

free online Hidden-Dangers-of-the-RainbowConstance-Cumby

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 11:09 AM
link   
The Antichrist will establish a single, mandatory religious system. Revelation 13:8.

B.C likes to quote the bible, all eyes will see him. First of all, that quote refers to Jesus Christ .Not B.Cs counterfeit. B.C tries very hard to link it to Maitreya s day of declaration e.g. Maitreya will be seen on TV around the world.

The bible says how Jesus will come.

Revelation 1:7, "Look, he is coming with the clouds, and every eye will see him, even those who pierced him; and all the peoples of the earth will mourn because of him. So shall it be! Amen."

Not everyone in the west has a TV let alone most 3rd world countries .the only way all eyes will see him (Jesus Christ) is in the sky because no matter where you live you don’t need a TV to see the sky.

although there's an alternative explanation to what you are calling "satan" as being a single person - in the esoteric understanding, it's actually more of an evil, or materialistic, energy.

B.C tries to pull this one as well. When he talks about the antichrist. Why is it B.C picks bits out of the bible that he then puts his own spin on so that it fits Maitreya, but ignores the bits that point to Maitreya been the possible antichrist ? Which by the way is not just an energy that’s been and gone. It’s a man

1 John phrases it. He will deny that Jesus is the Christ. He will deny both God the Father and God the Son. He will be a liar and a deceiver. NOTICE the word HE!

2 Thessalonians 2:3-4, the antichrist is described as the "man of sin," or "son of perdition." Here Paul, like John, is also warning believers about the antichrist's ability to deceive:
NOTICE the word MAN!

satan

He became arrogant in his beauty and status and decided he wanted to sit on a throne above that of God (Isaiah 14:13-14; Ezekiel 28:15; 1 Timothy 3:6). Satan’s pride led to his fall. He is an accuser (Revelation 12:10), a tempter (Matthew 4:3; 1 Thessalonians 3:5), and a deceiver .

It says HIS.

In addition, there are many cases over the years of deluded individuals (often Christian fundamentalists themselves) who publicly claimed to be "christ" or "Jesus" Maitreya will not be publicly claiming any such status when he speaks.

He doesn’t have too B.C made that claim in 1982 with a full page ad. Is B.C bull s@%ting? You do realise the word fundamentalists isn’t a insult as much as B.C would like it to be.

Maitreya, the World Teacher, has not come alone, but with a group of wise Teachers who have long guided humanity from behind the scenes.
From SI

Nice to know someone has owned up for this mess.

CON....

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 11:12 AM
link   
When Jesus comes he won’t need a cheesy TV or news paper ad to announce it, and he won’t need to bring his mates with him.

manifesting the innate divinity within you.

Aka stroking the ego

By the way According to Creme the "Christ", whom he also called "Maitreya", would announce his existence on worldwide television broadcasts, and that he would do that on Monday, 21 June 1982.

This created a sensation within some New Age groups, and even among some Evangelical Christians; but, when the promised television broadcasts of the Maitreya/Christ failed to occur, most of Creme's followers lost interest. This, he said, was because Maitreya had seen the time was not right for his general acceptance, at the level necessary, for his work to be successful

So what happened?

After all that Maitreya" predicted. He couldn’t foresee this! It’s like a sign in a fortune tellers window saying “closed due to unforeseen circumstances. “

Oh and just to let you know I haven’t come to my opinion based on been raised on the bible. I was born and raised a catholic, left at 16 got into what people refer to as occult Ouija boards ,tarot, physics, mediums, O.B.E’s

And seen a lot of things doing it. Then went to become a born again. I lasted 24hrs. I did open my mind, but not to the point that my brain fell out.

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 06:53 PM
link   
Hi iammonkey,

Though we see differently, I appreciate your respect from one of the replies earlier above. Likewise. Hopefully this isn't seen as a typical argument, but rather someone offering a response to these general thoughts - and not at you either, but the ideas.

Originally posted by iammonkeyThe Antichrist will be aided by the False Prophet, a spiritual leader, possibly to come from Rome, who will lead the world to worship the Antichrist. Daniel 9:27 describes how a future "prince" will set up the Abomination of Desolation. This "prince" will come from Rome (Daniel 9:26), therefore the False Prophet will come from Rome

You might recall the brutal Roman Emporer Nero who slaughtered countless Christians....
The numerical equivalent of Nero’s full name and title in Hebrew adds up to 666. What's even more relevant, in esoteric terminology his ray structure had 6-6-6 in it. This would be obvious for those who follow the science of ray structures, given the extremist type that he was.

2. Maitreya is to appear at a time when catastrophic events are overtaking the earth. Maitreya's Mission, Volume Two, Benjamin Creme, Share International Foundation, 1993, pp186-187

Actually, the exact words above were not written. And there is a sentence that says "This period is not, however, one of cataclysmic destruction". Below is an exact copy of some of the text between pages 186 - 187. Like anything, it must be read in context, to make sense:

"This ‘end of an age’ inevitably produces a certain number of
natural disasters such as floods and earthquakes, and we are seeing
a dramatic climax in the number of disasters taking place around
the world. All this energy has been released because of man’s
inhumanity to man. The greed of those in power has condemned
their fellows and nature itself. The environment has been polluted
and has reacted. Maitreya says: ‘‘The last time I came, as Jesus, it
was written in the Bible that when I appeared again the very
elements of nature would be disturbed.’’

Human suffering during this process of adjustment is inevitable,
but in suffering, the destructive forces are released from their
natural pattern and dissipated. Anything which operates by imposition
of force will not survive.

This period is not, however, one of cataclysmic destruction. This
‘adjustment’ is a matter of degree, and the portents of doom
generally offered are exaggerated..."

[edit on 12-6-2009 by global_commoner]

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 07:13 PM
link   
This is my last post.

I realize a lot of this is hard to accept, being different than what rigidly fanatical fundamentalists are taught, plus the grossly distorted and mis-interpreted statements of the religious texts which have been passed down for centuries and are prone to much re-wording.

But there are certain elements to this information that aren't so abstract, and make it a little more "tangible" for those who prefer signs and wonders of hope.

Share International announced on December 12, 2008 (via a press release sent to all the major news media) that an unusual star-like object would soon be seen in the skies.

Since early January, many photographs, YouTube videos, and even local news reports in many languages and countries worldwide are indicating something is happening which matches this forecast quite accurately.

Below are a few examples of "confirmed" genuine sightings. Anyone using just a slight bit of intuition (and common sense!) will surely be able separate normal objects like aeroplanes or weather balloons from these beautifully dazzling, luminous shapes...

Costa Rica:
www.youtube.com...

England, UK:
www.youtube.com...

New York:
www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

Isn't is possible a new "star of Bethlehem" could appear, similar to 2,000 yrs ago, but this time seen by the whole world?

[edit on 12-6-2009 by global_commoner]

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 07:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by global_commoner

Originally posted by SevenThunders

Did you know that much of the new age and modern occultism was foisted on us by a sanctioned UN publishing group formerly known as lucifer trust? Read the book if you dare. This book and it's follow on was heavily attacked by the current shadow government.

[edit on 2-6-2009 by SevenThunders]

Let's at least be factually accurate and honest here...

The correct name of the publisher is Lucis Trust. You can go look this up yourself. The word "lucis" originates from "lux", which simply means "light".

I'm not sure how someone can claim any book is being "foisted" upon you. There are millions and millions of books of all kinds sitting on shelves thoughout the world. You either look into them and think for yourself, or you don't. Nobody is making you read them.

That however was not their original name. Again you need to read the book. They changed the name for obvious reasons. Naturally, in their sick worldview, they see no problem with lucifer, since they join with him in their rebellion against the creator. To them lucifer is like prometheus, the light giver. This is what the UN is all about and Constance was among the first to expose their agenda.

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 07:47 PM
link   
reply to post by global_commoner

Well then you are well prepared for antichrist ! Congratulations. Jesus himself spoke of how well the antichrist would be received in John 5:43

43I have come in my Father's name, and you do not accept me; but if someone else comes in his own name, you will accept him.

The Bible clearly teaches that the 2nd coming of christ will not be hidden and will not be in the form of an earthly man, but instead will be revealed with power, glory and judgment from the heavens.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join