It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

weird eerie sounding beeping "music" sounds

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2009 @ 08:56 PM
link   
Well, OP...
Do what you can, the ball is in your court from here. Do 'whatcha gotta do...
Like all others said: surroundings, location.. etc. etc. At the very least, try to document it in some way, whether in writing / photographs / video / audio.

As they say,
The more you know...

-TEL

posted on May, 9 2009 @ 11:19 PM
link   
Whoops forgot to mention power lines and transformer boxes, basically anything that runs from a power source.

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 06:12 AM
link   
The title of this thread caught my eye. Nothing strange ever happens to me, but something that may be remarkably similar to your event did. I can't remember exactly when it did, but it was a few weeks ago. My wife and I had just come home, we entered the kitchen, she was preparing to make a salad and we were chatting about our respective days.

I opened the fridge door and a musical refrain, a short one sounding like it was the opening for a computer programme, just happened. I recoiled from the fridge as it sounded like it had come from within. My wife thought it had come from the far end of the kitchen. We exchanged glances and basically said the same thing: 'What the heck was that?'

I checked our laptop, which was powered off. The TV wasn't on, or the stereo system. Neither of our mobile phones, which were on our persons, had made the noise. All of the windows were shut (they're double glazed), and our neighbours are as quite as mice.

We still can't figure out what, or where, it came from. It sounded elctronic, quite pleasant, and really loud.

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 09:11 AM
link   
Something similar happened to me about 5 years ago. I was sleeping one night in my bed with my boyfriend I was living with, and at about 3am I woke up to some sort of low beeping/hum outside my window. It was really eerie, I can still remember how I felt hearing it, but being so long ago I can't really remember what exactly it sounded like. I do remember not being able to place ever hearing that sound before.. I just lay there in bed listening to this when I finally woke up my bf and asked him if he heard it too. He said yeah but he didn't have any idea what it was. So eventually he got up to see what it could be and the sound stopped on his way to the front door. He came back in and said it was really weird, he opened the front door and the street was totally dead, no sound of cars, no crickets, not even any house lights or street lights were on. So he not being the scared type went right back to sleep and I just laid there awake the rest of the night, terrified as to what that actually was lol..so anyway I saw your post and it reminded me of that night. Wish I still remembered exactly what it sounded like.. definetely something digital and not natural.

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 10:32 AM
link   
I would make sure to stand outside at 6pm today with some sort of sound recorder.

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 12:47 AM
link   
Sorry everyone, haven't heard it since the first 2 days, but I have my digital sound recorder ready if I hear it again

top topics

<< 1   >>

join