It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Triangle shaped object in Tom Clancy's HAWX game

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2009 @ 07:05 PM
link   

HAWX DLC Adds SR-71 Blackbird, Other Crazy Planes

The downloadable content consists of five extra fighters for the game: the F-4 Phantom II, SR-71 Blackbird, F-111 Aardvark, A-12 Avenger stealth bomber prototype, and the recon variant of the F-15.

LINK

Alright so does this Prototype really exists?
is this what people see when they sight a triangle UFO

posted on May, 6 2009 @ 09:16 PM
link   
A-12 game play

[edit on 05/03/09 by GOTZEUS]

[edit on 05/03/09 by GOTZEUS]

posted on May, 6 2009 @ 09:44 PM
link   
the PROTOTYPE more than likely exists, in more than one version. one side of me says this is possibly what tom clancy thinks these triangular shapes so commonly seen in the skies are, but the other says its quite possibly the government just trying to cover up something with a new approach - through gaming; so if younger kids DO see a black triangle in the sky they'll say "oh thats just the plane of hawx". deep within this realm of thoughts is a tiny (and i mean REAL tiny) man saying; come on man.. its just a game.

what i truely believe is that when people were seeing these 'black wedges' in the sky, the government decided to build the F117 night hawk (or at least if it was in production, alter its cosmetics to LOOK like one of these wedges) and also the B2 spirit stealth bomber. and they keep the simple minded people entertained at air shows while there really is something bigger happening.

does anybody else think that the plane in the youtube video look uncannily like the aurora sketches???

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 12:45 AM
link   
No. A-12 was cancelled and only mockups were built.

en.wikipedia.org...

Got Super Hornet instead.... A-12 wasn't even that good.

Also there are two planes with designation = A-12 OXCART which was pretty much an Sr-71, and the A-12 Avenger II Flying Dorito.

what i truely believe is that when people were seeing these 'black wedges' in the sky, the government decided to build the F117 night hawk (or at least if it was in production, alter its cosmetics to LOOK like one of these wedges) and also the B2 spirit stealth bomber. and they keep the simple minded people entertained at air shows while there really is something bigger happening.

F-117 and B-2 were both shaped like they were due to basic aerodynamics or physics, or both.

does anybody else think that the plane in the youtube video look uncannily like the aurora sketches???

No - that would be like saying a Dorito looks like the Aurora and thus is desigend to indoctrinate people into beleiving triangles are common. Planes are shaped like they are for basic geometry and physics.

[edit on 7/5/2009 by C0bzz]

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 01:02 AM
link   
reply to post by C0bzz

Thanks for the info.

top topics

join