It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Thoughts on supposed FEMA camps and quarantine

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 03:29 AM
link   
Maybe they knew there was no way to declare martial law without total anarchy and retaliation. Knowing they were vastly out numbered they opted to just infect the lower/middle class and will simply infect as many people as possible that fall into the demographic. Simply put - The FEMA camps are quarantine holding facilities. It's called the Kansas City Shuffle. You look right while they go left. We spent so much time looking in the the wrong direction that we didn't even notice that the devil was at our doorstep. None of this is based on fact. It is simple 1 of 100 million possibilities for such a facility. The funny thing is had they declared martial law it would have had to encompass all social classes. However by taking the quarantine route the government may actually be able to rally the rich behind them out of fear. Think of it like The Salem witch hunt, or Nazi Germany. Seemingly normal people resorting to drastic measures in the name of self preservation. This is my opinion alone, and i base it on nothing more that my own intuition. If this has already been discussed, please forgive me. I just don't have nearly enough time to sort through every single related post. -j

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 03:44 AM
link   
I dunno, one idea is as good as another these days. I still need a motive. I have not as of yet found one. I understand its easier to control smaller populations. Its easier to own more. But I still dont get the motive. If I ever do I can complete this dang conspiracy theory Ive been working on. I do it for fun mainly

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 04:58 AM
link   
Ah so easy to speculate with this gem of a conspiracy.

I do think the financial crisis is either the distraction from this or vice versa. Clearly the media is running with it, that's all I can say.

new topics

join