It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Secret bases map

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 12:01 AM
link   
I don't have the computer savvy, but I thought that maybe someone who has the know-how could create a google map pointing out all of the secret bases we currently know of (on ATS). Then as we discover more and debunk others, the map can change accordingly. Perhaps a green tab on the map for true sites, yellow for alleged sites, and red for debunked sites?

I think it would be cool and very helpful in learning the true state of things in our country. I mean think about it: so much focus on Area 51, but what if there are 50 other bases that nobody mentions because people are so intensely focused on just one area? Wouldn't it go to reason that a few of the others have some odd Area 51 like phenomena as well?

So...any takers on the map thing?

[edit on 28-4-2009 by emac01]

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 12:25 AM
link   
reply to post by emac01

I for one like this idea...the use of colors would allow for a user friendly experience too. More detail could definitely go into known/verifiable sites...

The map should be Global as well...this site is quite the melting pot and sightings occur in far more areas than just the States.

content edit!

[edit on 4/28/2009 by chapter29]

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 05:40 AM
link   
Definitly an interesting idea but, in reality I dont think there would be many legitimate "secret bases" to put on a map.

Much like the "Concentration Camps" that are rumored to exist yet every example posted on the net has been debunked [ many bye members of this community ] I dont think there are any true "Secret bases" as the millitary tends to hide right out in the open. We just dont realize it and they dont volunteer much info.

Several years ago [ probably around 1989 ] a friend and I were on base at Fort Ord in Marina Ca and saw what we now know is a Comanche prototype sitting in the middle of base on the parade field with a clump of higher ups around it. Never saw it before then and havent seen it since but I bet things of that nature happen all the time on many bases.

There was constant helo activity of all sorts at near bye "Fritzee Airfield" that could be seen bye anyone driving bye, it wasnt their assigned post but apache sightings were common there before it was released to the world.

Sorry if I went somewhat off topic bye the way

Still a permanent site debunk list/map could be a great source of debate for the comunnity.

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 04:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Candycab

I used to live at that base when my parents were stationed there. I loved Fritzsche Airfield, watching the helicopters flying all the time.

The first prototype of the "Comanche" (RAH-66) was built in 1993. And the reason why you would always see Apaches (AH-64) is because Fritzsche Airfield was an US ARMY Airfield. In fact, the nearby base Fort Hunter Liggett was the original testing grounds for the AH-64. At that time Fort Hunter Liggett was under the command of Fort Ord.

While living at Fort Ord, i've seen several helicopter crashes (that air field was quite busy). May be you saw a crashed (or unplanned landing) helicopter at the grounds?

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 08:39 PM
link   
i think its a good idea that way when someone researches bases and find out they are lagitimate bases they can add them to the maps. i know of several facilities that no longer are ocupied but they still have activity on them and shouldent. so this would be a good idea. and it shows how many bases there really are out there. I can try to get a map of all the bases that i can since i have access to that kind of stuff.

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 02:37 PM
link   
well what we use to get acess to all the bases is locked out. cant get access. so guess we will have to make a large map and make one from scratch lol

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 03:43 AM
link   
reply to post by emac01

Even if you really had the real map locations of the secret alien bases,you would never even get the chance to post them on the internet.Your pictures would either be seized really quickly or blocked from the internet.This would mean you breached level 4 security protocols and you become a dead man walking

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 03:50 AM
link   
I have a strange feeling, NO PROOF that there is something secret going on in SW MO. west of Springfield, I'm jus a few mile from the airfield, and military planes come out of know where, "undergroud" no hangers!
They continualll fly the c-130 but f-118's f117's and some I cant identify just show up over my house.
Keep in mind I can see the entire airfield from my porch it is flat ground and there is no where to hide these pplanes.....
Anyone got any info?

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 03:35 AM
link   
I'll check that location out on google earth imaging.

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 03:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Doc Holiday

Is it anywhere near dillion montana.There is a area just south of dillion on google earth imaging that has been censored for some reason.

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 05:14 PM
link   
I just wanna know what the funks going on

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 11:33 AM
link   
here is a real good read if your looking for secret underground bases in america

amazon link

[edit on 22-6-2009 by hiii_98]

top topics

join