It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Study by Open Chemical Physics Journal Shows Engineered Explosive

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 03:44 PM
link   
Hi Jim, I was wondering if you have heard of this report by the Open Chemical Physics Journal on finding explosive powder in the dust residue from the World Trade Center Towers?

The story:

rawstory.com...

The journal:

www.bentham-open.org.../2009/00000002/00000001/7TOCPJ.SGM

This is a major story that the main stream and corporate news are not covering. I would like to hear your thoughts on this.

Thank you,

Lloyd

posted on May, 9 2009 @ 10:01 AM
link   
Howdy Lloyd,

Your are absolutely correct. The news that a peer-reviewed report by a group of scientists, including both Americans and non-Americans, in a European science journal proving that the controlled demolition explosive thermite (or more specifically the nano-substance thermate) has been found in several samples of dust from the World Trade Center should be headline news all across America. The fact that it has not made a ripple in the corporate mass media should prove to any thinking person that the media in this country is under total control. But I am not the one to whom you should make a complaint. My book "The Terror Conspiracy," formerly "Inside Job," was stopped from publication in 2002. It was finally publlished by another publisher in 2006. It specified all of the documented information that 9/11 was an inside job and even mentioned thermite back then. But it was never reviewed nor did it receive any meaningful publicity. I was bashed as a mere "conspiracy theorist." You should loudly and longly question your local newspaper, radio and TV stations as to why they are not covering this issue which, in the Old Republic, would have constituted a major news story.

Jim Marrs

posted on May, 9 2009 @ 02:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Jim Marrs

I did read your book "The Terror Conspiracy", and was surprised my library had a copy of it. When I checked it out, I was looked at like I was a nutcase. This was in the very red state of Louisiana, where Bush was still popular when he left office.

I am not surprised the corporate owned media have done their best to bury this story. I would think some of the better known journalists would of picked up on that story. I guess they know which side their bread is buttered on and would rather tell us about Madonna adopting African children or what movie Brad Pitt has coming out.

I guess it is up to the alternative news sources of the internet to do the real news. This is also when the newspapers are crying about going out of business. The story of the debris would have helped the newspapers get back their edge of investigative reporting.

BTW, I highly recommend your books to others out there. They are very well written and have extensive bibliographies citing the sources. They also allow the reader to make up their mind, which is something the corporate run media and world does not want. Take a Ritalin and be happy is their motto.

join