It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This film exposes the illuminati, Jesuits, Obama, Hillary Clinton, The Vatican etc.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 01:05 AM
link   
This video REALLY opened my eyes:

A 3 day interview with Leo Zagami (33rd Degree Freemason, European Illuminati Grandmaster)

This film exposes the illuminati, Jesuits, Obama, Hillary Clinton, The United Nations, Important Leaders of Islam, The Vatican, The Black Pope, Planet X, The Music Industry .... AND MUCH MORE. Viewing time is 2 hours.

LINK TO YOUTUBE VIDEO.

please discuss this major eyeopening documentary.

[edit on 15-4-2009 by savetimerushonline]

[edit on 15-4-2009 by savetimerushonline]

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 05:32 AM
link   
Great post.... and an even more interesting update. This guy is very well informed, he knows more than any researcher I have met and does not need to recite passages from books, look up names or stumble over his words... I have no reason to disbelieve or discredit what he says - the poster of the video you linked comes accross unfortunately more crazy than Leo with a very seemingl Christian fundamentalist approach - but it isn't the religion I'm concerned with, it's the inherent power.

Having looked further into Leo Lyon Young Zagami it appears after 2 years astray as a defector / whistle-blower (some say a deliberate plant by the Illuminati) he was welcomed back as the Grand Master of the European Order in May last year. Very little is said about what has happened between then and now, but it appears as though he was arrested on March 23rd (less than a month ago) and has been subjected to torture, electrolysis and some say even lobotomized - can anyone shed any light on the truth of these claims?? www.leozagami.com...

EDIT TO ADD: www.youtube.com... video of Leo apparently taken in the Vatican prison - he now professes he is the Messiah... shame.

[edit on 15-4-2009 by Pr0t0]

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 06:39 AM
link   
Click Here

This page has some Leo Emails where he explaind about what happends here in Oslo last year.
Worth a look if you are into this Leo Zagami stuff, and he was the man talking about PlanetX and the Norwegian Warning letter (wich has alot of intrest here in Norway) and he also talked about the Vatican Siloe Planetx footage he claimed to be about 2 minutes long, and that clip is 2.30 mins..
So there are Powers in Motion here if you digg .

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 06:50 AM
link   
i like your tittle its very capturing and its very good and true..... just the tittle anyway... the information in the video... hmmm quite assuring...? huh?

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 07:14 AM
link   
If it means anything, from the way the guy is acting during the interview he expressing openness and speaking truth. The only exception to this, is his random touching of his nose, which is most often a sign of deception. It would help if I could see his eyes better, as it would give a better ability to tell if hes being deceptive.

Overall though, the guy appears genuine. But technically, if he is who is says he is, is is very aware of his body language and is likely controlling it.

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 07:30 AM
link   
This movie would be a hundred times better if this idiot who made it wasn't jumping in every 3 minutes to shout bible quotes, while the guys hes interviewing is calling the entirety of Christianity a complete farce.

Kind of defeats the movie. Its really getting unbearable.

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 10:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by king9072
If it means anything, from the way the guy is acting during the interview he expressing openness and speaking truth. The only exception to this, is his random touching of his nose, which is most often a sign of deception.

I noticed the touching of the nose too. Interesting. This video is pretty unusual thats for sure.. like this guy is way more informed than alex jones.

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 10:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by king9072
This movie would be a hundred times better if this idiot who made it wasn't jumping in every 3 minutes to shout bible quotes, while the guys hes interviewing is calling the entirety of Christianity a complete farce.

Kind of defeats the movie. Its really getting unbearable.

Well the man making the documentary is speaking what he believes to be the truth.

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 10:57 PM
link   
This video series by the same film maker is really interesting too..

The Vatican's sinister plot behind the new movie: "ANGELS & DEMONS"

You Tube Video.

new topics

top topics

join