It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Info Warrior (Jason Bermas) Is Legit

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2009 @ 12:23 AM
link   
www.infowars.com
www.theinfowarrior.com

Hey all,
you can now google my handle and see how dumb i am about being anoyumus.

The Infowarrior show from 9pm-12pm US central found at www.infowars.com then click on listen...... This Radio show is legit in my Opinion. I have called in 3 times, got on 3 times and despite being cut off 2x times by radio ettiquite(Music plays-thanks for the call) I have made many important points, and I was heard.

I'm a US Marine Vet, and I am a bleeding heart so says an Ex of mine today. Yea when I was 0311 in Iraq I made other hearts bleed out, but today I see they true moral highway and how control/love influence the world. The truth movement is in high gear, and we will...

NO MATTER DEFEAT NOR DEATH NOR PAIN NOR SUFFERING

tHE WARRIOR SPIRIT WILL CONTINUE TO FIGHT "EVIL"

I know that when I see baseball games today, I cry and 10 years ago I didnt.. when I see happy people I know why my brothers died on Okinawa, on Tarwa, on Pelilu, on Tinian, on Guam, on Saribachi the vision was cast that NO ONE will ever defeat The Marines( we guard heaven see vs. 2 US Marine Hymn ) but obviously a warrior so focused on battle and life/death can be deceived. We went to Iraq Like It was an Army of Hitlers, with puppy's strapped to semtex.

We will still stand till death, we stand for life.

So... all you out there who want truth, or you think we are Mindless in the USMC, I welcome and challenge the "Brainwash" and supposed theories that we are robotos who kill, and I want to make sure that I wont forget How your really feel.
Marines are not mindless killers, to all goer's so long as you dont attack my Corps without DOCUMENTATION... Beware... I will not be receptive to speculation of brainwash without Truth to Power.

Like I said This show In my opinion is legit, and I have been on 3 times, 2x times screened, and each time I made my central point, and I was heard.

Much love and peace to you all, understand that some join the USMC cause they want to legally kill, but ALL leave the Marines Knowing exactly WHO THEY ARE, and you might find your self suprised to become they evil or good that you always wanted to be.

Semper Fi
JB 0311 ny

posted on Apr, 10 2009 @ 01:03 AM
link   
Hey man, I want to start off by saying thank you for serving.

I do not think that anyone who joins the military are brainwashed automatons. I have friends who served and are serving. I also know when the SHTF, where their allegiances really lay. There are bad apples in every bunch, no matter where you look. This is the natural order of things.

Thanks for posting the link to Bermas's website, I have been meaning to check it out. I will give it a listen. I am glad that you are getting your chance to be heard, I think we have many friends in the military who have seen the hypocrisy of "Democracy building" overseas.

posted on Apr, 10 2009 @ 01:20 AM
link   
reply to post by daeoeste

Yea man... ThankYou Personally, but Bartabs isnt what a real MARINE IS ABOUT

I am lookin forward to the ones who are Truly Brainwashed and pacified to try to challenge the "Theory" Yea I am getting ready for flames, good thing I'm wearing Goatskin with Kevlar. 800c Flash, and I would test you to try to slash....

Semper fi

posted on Apr, 10 2009 @ 03:40 AM
link   
Jason Bermas is a great host, and a good counter-point to Alex Jones, who can be too brash for some...

I met an ex-marine at a party who was chilled-out, intelligent and switched on. Most of the army types I've met have been cool. I suppose there's a few that give you all a bad name...

We all know the real problem is not the military, it's the bankers that control them...

Question: If you start talking to a Marine about the NWO, the Fed, Neo-Cons policy in the middle-east... how many listen to you? How many agree? How many say, shut up that's not American?

What percentage of Marines/vets know about Alex Jones, and what do they think of him?

[edit on 14f20095amFri, 10 Apr 2009 03:54:35 -050035 by HiAliens]

posted on Apr, 10 2009 @ 04:00 AM
link   
reply to post by HiAliens

bro its small its 5% but is that what you really want to hear? The truth is that the true living loving humans want to live...
Dont turn away
I pray youve heard the words Ive spoken
Dead to delay .. over one last time, then I let them dont discover me... deny everything...
slowly walk away .... to breathe again...
On my own....

I met with disturbed in OZ FEST CALI after I got back and they went grey whenb I told them We killed to their melody...
This is the left over...
Dont discover me... deny everything... slowly walk away to breathe againb... On my own...

We are all conected... the sooner we realize this and stop the classificationjs... we win

posted on Apr, 10 2009 @ 04:43 AM
link   
Bermas is a much better host than Jones. He doesn't shout down his guests or callers, doesn't play on fear, and generally remains calm.

top topics

join