It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

911 truth supression exists yeah? Show me.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 08:39 AM
link   
reply to post by and14263

Has anyone in the thread satisfied your request yet? If not, what would constitute proof in your opinion? What do you want to see?

Personally, I think the problem with the mainstream media is not so much that they haven't published/broadcast the truth about 9/11 but that they have reported it in a very piecemeal fashion and failed to come to overall conclusions about events which they themselves reported.

They have also failed to ask hard questions, concerning conflicts of interest on the 9/11 comission and concerning numerous anomalies in the evidence presented and with regard to the destructions of evidence at the WTC. They are very passive.

There is no headline in the New York Times or Washington Post screaming; HOW DID TOWERS FALL AT FREEFALL SPEED!?! Overseas, documentaries like "Zero" have been broadcast on television, but we, in North America, haven't seen even such a good documentary as "9/11 Press for Truth" broadcast.

Reporters who reported bombs in the buildings on 9/11, never mentioned them again afterward. Dan Rather himself came out and said that journalists felt intimidated from asking hard questions in the aftermath of 9/11 because they were afraid of being labelled un-American.

Hard questions are now considered un-American? I think we need a new definition of what American is and maybe a national referendum on it, but my point is that the media climate after 9/11 shows a lot of evidence to me that the press became passive and self-censoring after 9/11.

The worst thing of all is that there are now eight year olds in the US who think there is nothing strange about the post 9/11 press because they have never known anything else. That to me is more dangerous than 9/11 itself.

[edit on 13-4-2009 by ipsedixit]

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 09:20 AM
link   
reply to post by ipsedixit

I don't think anybody has satisfied my request fully, possibly due to my vagueness.

I am aware of lots of proof as lots of us are. What I want to see is direct representation/coverage of 9/11 conspiracy in MSM. I just wondered if anyone has a link to a video or news site that covers the conspiracy.... not like on infowars or something but in The Guardian, The Independent, on BBC1, on Fox... you know, something like that.

I kind of guessed that people would think I wanted proof itself but I only blame myself. You have however managed to satisfy my needs by showing me a televised docu - 'Zero'. Any idea what channel it was on? Many thanks... will go watch it now.

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 04:08 PM
link   
reply to post by and14263

Here's a video of CNN covering Charlie Sheen's comments about 9/11:

www.youtube.com...

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by and14263
I don't think anybody has satisfied my request fully, possibly due to my vagueness.

That's possible. I'm beginning to suspect that English is not your native language and that might be part of the problem.

I am aware of lots of proof as lots of us are. What I want to see is direct representation/coverage of 9/11 conspiracy in MSM.

All 9/11 truthers are in the same position, that is we are aware of proofs and want to see them covered in the MSM.

I just wondered if anyone has a link to a video

Just go to YouTube or Google video and type 9/11 into the search blank. You will get pages of them.

or news site that covers the conspiracy.... not like on infowars or something but in The Guardian, The Independent, on BBC1, on Fox... you know, something like that.

That is what I thought we had agreed did not exist. The title of your thread implies that you might be able to furnish these links to us as a matter of fact, but I realize now that there may be a language issue here and that you actually want a different thing.

You have however managed to satisfy my needs by showing me a televised docu - 'Zero'.

Now here is the crux of your point, I think.

What you appear to be looking for is an investigation of 9/11 actually produced by, let me repeat, actually produced by a broadcasting network in the mainstream.

As far as I know there has only been one such program, produced by the BBC, which undertook to debunk the various aspects of conspiracy theories around 9/11. I think the title of the program was BBC Conspiracy Files - 9/11.

There are also numerous documentaries produced by PBS in the United States for the Frontline program which relate to 9/11 in a more indirect way. If you are fortunate enough to be a subscriber to PBS or live within the American information bubble, you can watch these videos on the PBS website.

Others like myself, who don't subscribe and do not live in the information bubble, i.e., in the US itself, can no longer watch these videos from the PBS web archive.

Any idea what channel it was on? Many thanks... will go watch it now.

I tried to find out this information for you but I must apologize. I may have overstated the case. I had heard anecdotally that the video, Zero, had been broadcast on Italian TV. It may have but I can't find a reference to it.

The makers of the video have secured worldwide distribution for it through an English company and it has been shown in numerous "rep" houses around the world, including in the US. (It was shown in Toronto at a "rep" house and was panned by Now Magazine in a review that must have been written by Dick Cheney under an assumed name.)

www.c21media.net...

It was brought to the 2008 Berlin Film Festival and was purchased there by Al Jazeera TV. It may have been shown on their stations. It is a labor to find out where it has been shown and I will have to leave that labor to you.

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 01:37 PM
link   

For a long time I avoided the 9/11 area, each thread turns into the same thing.

You said:

All 9/11 truthers are in the same position, that is we are aware of proofs and want to see them covered in the MSM.

Man, I agree... V much so.

I said:

I just wondered if anyone has a link to a video

So you pointed me in a direction:

Just go to YouTube or Google video and type 9/11 into the search blank. You will get pages of them.

A direction so far from MSM it is untrue.

After directing me to your solution (which was way off the mark) you quote me....

or news site that covers the conspiracy.... not like on infowars or something but in The Guardian, The Independent, on BBC1, on Fox... you know, something like that.

Then contradict yourself after telling me I'll find it all over ***tube but then saying it doesn't exist...

That is what I thought we had agreed did not exist.

Then... as if you didn't have enough fun peeling my eyeballs with an obtusely angled potato peeler, you proceed to drop them in vinager... with optic nerves still attatched!!!:

The title of your thread implies that you might be able to furnish these links to us as a matter of fact, but I realize now that there may be a language issue here and that you actually want a different thing.

It is impossible for me to see how the sentence "9/11 truth supression exists yeah? Show me." Implies that I am going to furnish you with any links. It is so far beyond my comprehension that I can actually feel laughter in my stomach and anger at your mis-comprehension in my rapid little digits....... sorry I mean fingers.... lest I be condemed for not using correct English.

The general pattern of behaviour which proceeds involves me posting this then feeling guilty a few minutes later. I can genuinely say that on this occasion I won't be adhereing to standard policy... call me a quitter but 9/11 Conspiracies board is not for me and I won't be returning.

(Incase you have any problems understanding how I choose to facilitate the lexicon of my mother tongue PM me and I will happily re send you the post in either Spanish, Italian, Latin or French).

[edit on 14-4-2009 by and14263]

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 01:49 PM
link   
reply to post by _BoneZ_

Cheers fella, it would seem you have hit the nail on the head on more than one occasion.
Thankyou sir... star.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join