It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

For Every Book About Bush...A Bombing Occurs!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2004 @ 08:45 AM
link   
Has anyone even noticed that after the first book exposing Bush not doing anything before 9/11, within a day or two there was a terrorist attack in Spain which took over the news?

Then when the second book came out, as was discussed on 60 minutes last week, we see a terrorist attack in Saudi Arabia which again has taken over the news.

I see a pattern developing here which suggest that as bad news about Bush and his corruption comes to light, there is an event which happens to throw the networks off topic.

The attack in Spain looks like something special opts could do and the attack in Saudi Arabia it seems strange that they stopped 5 of the 6 from going off. About the same # of bombs as Spain.

Does anyone else see this?

[Edited on 22-4-2004 by energy_wave]

posted on Apr, 22 2004 @ 08:49 AM
link   
If you look at the relase of the domestic terror warnings over the course of the last year +, you'll also see a coinciding of rightly exposed scandal being married to a convenient elevation on the color code chart.

posted on Apr, 22 2004 @ 08:51 AM
link   
I changed my underwear exactly at all those dates. I guess I am seeing a pattern.

posted on Apr, 22 2004 @ 11:34 AM
link   
Actually, everytime that Kerry has committed a 'pancake' (flip-flop), a terrorist attack has happened...no comment on that coincidence either BT...my, my....good grief....with every book released a bombing has occured...moronic, not ironic.

seekerof

posted on Apr, 22 2004 @ 11:41 AM
link   
I am reading now bush woman the tales of the cynical species by laura flanders, I love it, the point is I like going to books stores and the truth is that they have about 40 books on bush out there that came about the same time and it does not add to the attacks.

posted on Apr, 22 2004 @ 01:32 PM
link   
And now N Korea? Any books come out before this?

posted on Apr, 22 2004 @ 01:44 PM
link   
I dont now I will have to check and buy the book occurs!

posted on Apr, 22 2004 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Seekerof
...with every book released a bombing has occured...moronic, not ironic.

While I haven't checked through the book think, I have, as well as others, commented here on the terror alert system being the scandal divert system for the Mayberry Machevellis.
Grow a bone of doubt with this Junta, K?

join