It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aurora sighting? - 1991

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 08:56 AM
link   
I just recieved some UFO files under the UK's Freedom of Infomation Act and came across this rather intersting article.

Two unusually Loud Sonic Booms heard along the West Coast from San Diego to north of Las Angeles may have been produced by Super Secret USAF aircraft returning to test ranges in the Nevada desert. Twenty Five of the US Geo Survey's Earthquake detectors have been set off after detecting loud bangs or explosions above 23,000 ft. The sonic booms where 100 seconds apart and are confirmed to not be the shuttle, Fighter or Bommer aircraft of missiles being destroyed.

This appeared in Aviation Week & Space Technology Oct28 1991.

I thought that you all might be interested in this. I can forward the full passage on if you want. I'd have posted it myself but it is in .pdf format.

Further info can be found in issues preceding and after 2 months from the Oct 28 issue.

I'll post more when I get it.

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 09:14 AM
link   
Could you scan the articles and post the images, or direct us to the site you got that from?

I find it hard to believe that a reputable-sounding publication like that would make so many blatant grammatical and spelling errors...the author could not even spell Los Angeles for crying out loud!

posted on Mar, 28 2009 @ 04:00 AM
link   
It was not the publication, but me. I'm afraid that I suffer from a bit of Dyslexia Dizlesika... well however you spell it. I'l try to scan the stuff onto here, but I do not know how to put them on here. Could you or anybody else help me please?

new topics

join