It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Scariest Dream I've Had In a Long Time

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2004 @ 07:21 AM
link   
First of all, I woke up around 5:30 or so (I always get up at 6:50 to get ready every morning), so I went back to sleep and then this dream occured.

Initially, I remember being in my bedroom, opening a box or something that contained kleenex, soap, and shampoo, and was about to take a shower. Next thing I remember is going in the bathroom to take a shower, and all of a sudden I see the bath filled up, and all my soap and shampoo has been dumped in the bathtub (which is now filled with water), and my dad is in the bathroom now, and it appears that he was the one that put the stuff in the bath. So I reach in the water to pick the stuff up, and all of a sudden I am being drowned in the bath tub by my dad and terrified...next thing I know I am lying in my bed, unable to move at all (I used to get sleep paralysis, and this is exactly what was happening, but in my dream, and not in real life I believe). So I was lying there for what seemed like a very long time, trying to yell out to someone to wake me up I guess, and then I somehow fall off my bed to the floor, and start slowly moving on my back out the room and down the hall, but it is very hard. I am still crying out for someone at this point to help me, and then a very large dark black blanket/cloud/being comes hovering over me inside the house, and down on me, and then I'm back lying in my bed again. This continued for more of me crying out for help, the whole time I am somewhat conscious and thinking somewhat rationally (most dreams are not), and hoping someone hears me...also, in my dream this whole time and every night I always sleep with the door shut. Then, my dog runs in the room somehow, and jumps on the bed. The dream ends a couple seconds later where I sit straight up in bed (this is now in real life) and just sit there feeling scared out of my mind. But it felt very real considering that I was sleeping in my bed actually at the time, and that was also kind of in the dream...and the black shadow and my dad drowning me are of course a bit disturbing. Anyway, decided to write it down before I forget it

posted on Apr, 20 2004 @ 08:10 AM
link   
with an avatar like that i wouldnt be affraid of anything!

there might be something wrong with that sentence, but you get the point, i hope.

[Edited on 20-4-2004 by TheSwordMaster]

posted on Apr, 20 2004 @ 08:29 AM
link   
Shower: Release down the drain. You want to get rid of some feelings.

Drowning: Going under emotionally. Losing all what you have. Big ruin ahead.

Use this to look up the rest of the significant images from your dream
www.petrix.com...

posted on Apr, 20 2004 @ 12:02 PM
link   
How is the relationship with your father ???

Is your father a religous person ? And is it possible that he might be involved in a "off" religion such as pagan or wiccan.

My thoughts on this is that your Dad thinks, or you think your Dad thinks of you as being "dirty" in your dream he is trying to show you the way to "clean" yourself of something. Maybe you have conflicting ideas about how you dress or your lifestyle or something that is in your life that your Dad does not approve of.

This dream is similar to the act of Baptising but sort of in reverse. He is attempting to get something "out" of you while Baptising is bringing something "into" your life.

The "black cloud" is your reflection of the conflict of philosophies (maybe) between you and your dad.

posted on Apr, 20 2004 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by robertfenix
How is the relationship with your father ???

Is your father a religous person ? And is it possible that he might be involved in a "off" religion such as pagan or wiccan.

My thoughts on this is that your Dad thinks, or you think your Dad thinks of you as being "dirty" in your dream he is trying to show you the way to "clean" yourself of something. Maybe you have conflicting ideas about how you dress or your lifestyle or something that is in your life that your Dad does not approve of.

This dream is similar to the act of Baptising but sort of in reverse. He is attempting to get something "out" of you while Baptising is bringing something "into" your life.

The "black cloud" is your reflection of the conflict of philosophies (maybe) between you and your dad.

hey yea...this makes some sense..thanks for this explanation

new topics

top topics

join