It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dead birds in North Carolina test positive for salmonella. Chemtrails?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2009 @ 08:15 AM
link   
Just found this article. I'm posting it in General Conspiracy because I believe these birds are dying from silver iodide being sprayed in Chemtrails.

ThePiedmontChannel.com
updated 1:49 p.m. MT, Wed., March. 11, 2009

WINSTON-SALEM, N.C. - Several dead wild birds found across North Carolina have tested positive for salmonella, prompting an investigation that lead to the recall of a wild bird food, the North Carolina Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services said Tuesday afternoon.

www.msnbc.msn.com...

They are blaming it on wild bird food. Good grief. Could the government get any more creepy.

Let me show you something from a company that sells silver iodide for weather modification.

Chemical Name: Silver iodide (99.9%-Ag)
Product Number: 93-4714
CAS Registry Number: 7783-96-2
Formula: AgI
EINECS Number: 232-038-0
Chemical Family: metal halide
Synonym: Argentous iodide

RTECS Data: Bacteria-Salmonella typhimurium; Mutation in microorganisms: 30mg/L/72H. Bacteria-Salmonella typhimurium; Mutation in microorganisms: 150mg/L/72H. Human lymphocyte; Sister chromatid exchange: 100ug/L/72H.

www.strem.com...

Now, Salmonella typhimurium is exactly what they found in the peanut butter too.

You watch, salmonella will start rearing its ugly head all over the place.

They are spraying silver iodide and liquid carbon dioxide in those harmless
contrails.

Don't say I didn't warn you.

posted on Mar, 17 2009 @ 08:25 AM
link   
It is a known fact that a little after winter, after the birds have flocked together some of the bird feces can help spread Salmonella. The disease manages to take hold after they all use bird feeders. Which does tie in with what the government said, although i don't belive everything the government says this one does actually make sense. I think we are too fast to point the finger and scream conspiracy, we need to take a breather and think before we speak.

Fox

Source of information.

posted on Mar, 17 2009 @ 08:27 AM
link   
reply to post by doctordoom

They conducted tests on the bird seed at the place it is produced and it was positive for Salmonella typhimurium, bit of a leap to chemtrails don't you think?

More likely the bird seed manufacturer had poor hygiene standards.

I guess it was lucky they got on top of it quick this time

[edit on 17-3-2009 by Chadwickus]

posted on Mar, 17 2009 @ 08:59 AM
link   
the planes were flying aroung inside the bird food plant.

please, please, understand that not everything that exists is a government conspiracy against you. The planes are not spraying you with silver iodide or fairy dust or anything but jet fuel exhaust. I live in NC. If I see any birds dropping out of the air, I will have them tested for fairy dust. Now I find it hard to beileve that a guy who runs an electrical company with 54 employees and thinks himself the parakletos, has enough time to post all this lovely info on chem trails. You should be checking on all those employees. All 54 of them.

posted on Mar, 17 2009 @ 09:00 AM
link   

I think you're on to something here .I've noticed quite a few different threads over the past few weeks on dead birds---I think it was loads of pelicans on the west Coast and birds were dying mysteriously on the East Coast as well.Something is definately going on in the USA, keep an eye on things and keep us posted here in the UK.My suspicion would also be chemtrails but heaven knows what the powers that be are experimenting on at present?

Or what they may be planning to unleash on the human population.

posted on Mar, 18 2009 @ 08:49 AM
link   
Thank you for at least looking at the possibilities.

Well, they pretend like it's no big deal, it happens all the time. Boy are the sheeple lulled to near permanent rest.

Tennessee Wildlife Resources Agency biologist Scott Dykes said calls have been coming in for weeks about large numbers of dead American goldfinches, purple finches and pine siskins.

Necropsies show the birds died of salmonella, a common disease in the species.

www.onlineathens.com...

Salmonella has already been discovered at nine egg-producing farms, while according to the Finnish Food Safety Authority EVIRA, the number of affected farms could still rise further as soon as the most recent samples of faeces have been analysed

www.hs.fi...

The Salmonella Saintpaul outbreak, linked to previously recalled SunSprout brand sprouts, has sickened 76 people in Nebraska, Iowa, Kansas, and South Dakota, KGAN reports. The cases have all been linked to SunSprout Enterprises’ alfalfa, onion, and gourmet sprouts

www.newsinferno.com...

When I was growing up, we worried about salmonella from one source. Chicken. Now it's in everything. Tomatoes, lettuce, even in the water.

POSTED: 6:55 am MDT March 24, 2008
UPDATED: 3:11 pm MDT March 24, 2008

ALAMOSA, Colo. -- The number of suspected salmonella cases linked to an outbreak in Alamosa has topped 200.

www.thedenverchannel.com...

Thanks to Elinor, Eric and Lisa for sending this news item from The Onion. As The Onion points out, the easiest way to solve the pesky Salmonella problem is to make it legal:

www.thedailygreen.com...

OK, the Onion is fake news, but it makes a point.

[edit on 18-3-2009 by doctordoom]

posted on Mar, 18 2009 @ 08:57 AM
link   
Just to show you another link.

High levels of Silver (Ag), Barium (Ba) and Strontium (Sr) and low levels of copper (Cu) have been measured in the antlers, soils and pastures of the deer that are thriving in the chronic wasting disease (CWD) cluster zones in North America in relation to the areas where CWD and other transmissible spongiform encephalopathies (TSEs) have not been reported.

linkinghub.elsevier.com...

That is especially interesting to those of us who have lived near ski area, and downstream of them for long periods of time.

posted on Mar, 18 2009 @ 09:37 AM
link   
So let me get this right. They're spraying silver iodide, the stuff used for cloud seeding, not to seed clouds and make it rain but so that the silver iodide can get into birds where it metamorphoses into salmonella and kills the birds ......

Wow, you Americans really are wacky. Have you nothing better to do with your money? Wouldn't it be easier just to shoot the birds?

posted on Mar, 18 2009 @ 10:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Essan
So let me get this right. They're spraying silver iodide, the stuff used for cloud seeding, not to seed clouds and make it rain but so that the silver iodide can get into birds where it metamorphoses into salmonella and kills the birds ......

Wow, you Americans really are wacky. Have you nothing better to do with your money? Wouldn't it be easier just to shoot the birds?

Weather modification is big business. The water boards pay big buck to get the water to fall on the right side of the mountains. Big business farmers promote it too.

And the neat thing about silver iodide is it slowly makes people sick, keeping the congress folk and their cronies in the money by investing in health care related industries.

Elevated silver concentrations in biota occur in the vicinities of sewage outfalls,
electroplating plants, mine waste sites, and silver-iodide seeded areas
ilver, as ionic Ag
+
, is one of the most toxic metals
known to aquatic organisms in laboratory testing, although large industrial losses to the aquatic environment are
probably infrequent because of its economic value as a recoverable resource (National Association of
Photographic Manufacturers [NAPM] 1974; Nebeker et al. 1983). Silver, however, is of concern in various
aquatic ecosystems because of the severity of silver contamination in the water column, sediments, and biota

Source

posted on Mar, 18 2009 @ 10:43 AM
link   

so was it chemtrails or cloud seeding? Or are they the same thing?
It would make sense that there would be evidence of cloud seeding aroung a ski resort as no snow makes for pretty poor skiing conditions. (you have to use a lot of wax)

posted on Mar, 19 2009 @ 08:35 AM
link   
your version:

the governmnet is flying covert missions with sooper sekret chemicals whos comosition changes into Salmonella and then kills unsuspecting birds for the sheer pleasure of watching something die.

My version:

someone fed the birds some peanut butter/birdseed mix and used the tainted peanut butter that was in the news not long ago. What was it that was in the peanut butter....... oh yea, Salmonella.

Your right. Your version is much more believeable.

posted on Mar, 19 2009 @ 09:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by network dude

so was it chemtrails or cloud seeding? Or are they the same thing?

Completely different things.

Cloud seeding means spraying silver iodide into existing low level clouds. Chemtrails are what some people call high level contrails.

(You cannot cloud seed in blue skies because there's nothing there to seed!
And any precipitation produced by high level clouds evapourates miles before it reached the ground)

But in any case, how does silver iodide turn into salmonella? What next? Sprinkle salt on your chips and it turns into a beef steak? Which actually might not be a bad thing

[edit on 19-3-2009 by Essan]

posted on Mar, 19 2009 @ 10:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Essan

I have an idea about cloud seeding, I just wanted to get an idea of what Mr. parakletos has to say on the subject. It's important to know what he thinks are the evils of the government (aka Them). I don't think he is a danger to himself or others, so he should be fine, but in these conversations, I just like to know where he stands. I am still not sure if these guys think it's every plane or just some of them. And nobody answered why there were no trails in the sky at all yesterday. (I really do understand that the conditions were not correct for con trails or clouds to form) but even the chem trail planes seem not to leave any residue in the sky. For their argument to hold any water, wouldn't there have had to have been at least a couple of lines in the sky? but I digress. I am but a simple computer guy pondering the meaning of life in a finacially flucked up world.

posted on Mar, 19 2009 @ 11:31 AM
link   
reply to post by network dude

there were trails in the sky yesterday here in central Pa. yesterday, but of course with you being an ordinary guy you wouldn't have seen them

posted on Mar, 19 2009 @ 11:33 AM
link   
reply to post by echodogene

I can't see you either. Oh wait , I am in NC not PA. Can you see me from your house? I'm the one waving right now!

posted on Mar, 19 2009 @ 07:02 PM
link   
reply to post by network dude

"We've picked them (dead birds) up in about seven (East Tennessee) counties now, and we've had birds dying in as many as up to 30 birds in one group, so it's pretty significant numbers," said Scott Dykes, a wildlife biologist with the Tennessee Wildlife Resources Agency.

Mr. Dykes said TWRA began getting calls about dying birds in East Tennessee in late February, and they sent some birds to be necropsied at the Southeastern Cooperative Wildlife Disease Study Center at the University of Georgia in Athens.

"The result was salmonella," he said.

www.msnbc.msn.com...

As the Parakletos, I'm even looking out for the freemasons.

As a precautionary measure, Wild Birds Unlimited Woodpecker Blend also was recalled because it may have shared common ingredients, Mr. Schaust said.

But he added that he does not believe the recalls and the finch deaths in Tennessee are connected.

"In the wildlife blend, the suspect ingredient was peanuts. These birds (finches) don't eat peanuts," he said. "There is absolutely no correlation between the bird food and the salmonella deaths that are occurring in your area."

www.msnbc.msn.com...

posted on Mar, 19 2009 @ 08:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Essan

Oh yea. At least we don’t have boy George and our cars don’t wear bonnets.

Our national symbol is a bird.

Not a flower. Flowers and bonnets. Ok

You can get salmonella from a turtle, ever see Gamera

top topics

join