It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Question for people who use Spiritual energy

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 08:01 AM
link   
Does anybody's (Anybody being anyone answering this question) Hands/Feet randomly burn or can Anybody here make there Hands/Feet burn at will

sometimes it happens with me both at random and at will anyway while its happening i can feel energy flowing out of my hands and my feet

when i make this burning happen i release a lot of energy from my Hands or my Feet
i can also make energy in my mouth but i haven't got a burn feeling from my mouth yet seeing that i dont use my mouth to summon energy often....

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 08:38 AM
link   
Very much possible. To have a burning sensation in your hands from energy activity may be quite possible. Either you are bleeding energy when you do this, or you are strongly stimulating your hand & feet chakras. Usually if a person releases a lot of energy they usually will become weak.

I live on a dairy and I've been vamped by my own animals before, it's like having an instant flu, I felt horrible like i could puke and i had to sit down, till I realized what was going on and I took my back. I did not feel the energy leaving my body but I did feel the symptoms.

Try rubbing your hands together friskily, feel the sensation of the energy blockages in your hands clearing. Notice you can't do this with your arm or body.

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 11:39 PM
link   
If your burning your just taking more than you can handle at the present time. As you practice you will be able to hold more and more. I find it easier to ball it up above my body. I usually chanel in a self hypnotic trance state now days as it has improved my resluts and I can chanel more that way but still if I pull to much I wake up sweeting.

join