It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Increased chem-trails and sickness in your area?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2009 @ 04:38 PM
link   
reply to post by imysbbad

Why don't you collect a sample and get it tested?

Wouldn't you like to know what it is?

posted on Mar, 21 2009 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus
reply to post by imysbbad

Why don't you collect a sample and get it tested?

Wouldn't you like to know what it is?

If he did, like the guy in Arkansas did you would just say the test was contaminated by the container or handling or something.

posted on Mar, 21 2009 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
reply to post by spinkyboo

"Interesting". But no explanation of how it fits into the conspiracy theory? Come on. I'm sure you have some idea about it.

I don't have any ideas about it.
I only see what I see and know that people are very ill.

and - I really DID just think it was interesting that you don't have persistent contrails and you have not experienced the lingering illnesses that so many people are fighting.

posted on Mar, 21 2009 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Personally I don't believe that there are areas that don't have them. If this were true then it would imply targeting areas rather than it being a natural occurrence like they claim it is.

[edit: removed unnecessary quote of entire previous post]
Quoting - Please review this link

[edit on 21-3-2009 by 12m8keall2c]

posted on Mar, 21 2009 @ 04:49 PM
link   
reply to post by interestedalways

If it's done properly, there would be no issue.

Even a sterilised jar would suffice.

posted on Mar, 21 2009 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by interestedalways
Personally I don't believe that there are areas that don't have them.

It's not nice to call fellow ATS members liars.
It does not imply targeting. It does not imply anything. It demonstrates that contrails, persistent and otherwise, are entirely dependent on atmospheric conditions.

[edit: removed unnecessary quote of entire previous and nested posts]
Quoting - Please review this link

[edit on 21-3-2009 by 12m8keall2c]

[edit on 3/21/2009 by Phage]

posted on Mar, 21 2009 @ 04:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

I have been thinking about doing just that my friend. Just need to figure out the right place to take it to be tested. Nobody on here has seen this "fallout" at night? It kind of looks like ashes fallinf from a huge fire burning outside. Do the flashlight test tonight

posted on Mar, 21 2009 @ 04:57 PM
link   

It's not nice to call fellow ATS members liars.
It does not imply targeting. It does not imply anything. It demonstrates that contrails, persistent and otherwise, are entirely dependent on atmospheric conditions.

Strangely enough, I live in an area where contrails would form quite often, the only problem is I don't get any planes flying overhead. (Besides small aircraft)

Yet I have seen reports of chemtrail spraying of several other towns nearby, towns that are under known flight paths. One of these towns has 600 people! Seems a bit silly really...

posted on Mar, 21 2009 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by interestedalways

Personally I don't believe that there are areas that don't have them. If this were true then it would imply targeting areas rather than it being a natural occurrence like they claim it is.

Right. It would imply that.
It would imply targeted areas.
Perhaps there ARE targeted areas.
Perhaps there are not.
Either way - we can't prove he/she has them in his/her area.

Regardless -
There are likely chemically and electrically charged components that are directly
affecting the health of the planet and it's inhabitants.
The very covering up of the sun - is truly troubling.

Perhaps those of us who are under the constant artificial skies are the ones who are feeling it the most.

posted on Mar, 21 2009 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by imysbbad

I have been thinking about doing just that my friend. Just need to figure out the right place to take it to be tested. Nobody on here has seen this "fallout" at night? It kind of looks like ashes fallinf from a huge fire burning outside. Do the flashlight test tonight

Any university or college, maybe even an agricultural department.

If you're paranoid that it might be tampered with, don't mention chemtrails and send it to two different labs.

To collect a sample, like I said an empty jar will suffice, give it a good wash then put it in the oven on high for half an hour.

That should kill any germs and contaminates.

posted on Mar, 21 2009 @ 05:03 PM
link   

There are a lot of people who have seen this and photographed it. I will go on a hunt for some of the info for you... and post it when I find it.

posted on Mar, 21 2009 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by spinkyboo

Perhaps those of us who are under the constant artificial skies are the ones who are feeling it the most.

Perhaps those of you who live in temperate regions with high levels of air traffic are seeing the inevitable results of the two factors.

posted on Mar, 21 2009 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by spinkyboo

Perhaps those of you who live in temperature regions with high levels of air traffic are seeing the inevitable results of the two factors.

and a correlation -

Persistent trails - and illness.

posted on Mar, 21 2009 @ 05:17 PM
link   
I would just like to add that I see chemtrails a lot here in the uk.
In the last 4 months I have had a cold, sinus infection, chest infection, Haemophilus influenzae ( What the hell is that? Im not sure but it was nasty! ) and even now I know Im not right, still having sinus problems and mild temperatures.
My energy levels are diabolical and I feel exhausted! Oh well we are having some lovely hazy sunshine at the minute, may as well make the most of it huh!

posted on Mar, 21 2009 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Perhaps those of you who live in temperature regions with high levels of air traffic are seeing the inevitable results of the two factors.

I think everyone lives in a "temperature" region, Phage.

I live in Missouri and get them ALL YEAR round, summer, spring, winter, and fall.

posted on Mar, 21 2009 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Watch this...
It talks about the particles that you may be seeing. This is just one of many descriptions/explanations of this sort of particle that people see. There
are a lot of films on YOUTUBE that you can take a look at - that well meaning - intelligent folks have filmed in an attempt to find out what it is they are seeing.

www.youtube.com...

[edit on 21-3-2009 by spinkyboo]

posted on Mar, 21 2009 @ 05:48 PM
link   
reply to post by interestedalways

Thank you. Edited for intent.

posted on Mar, 21 2009 @ 05:52 PM
link   

[Perhaps those of you who live in temperate regions with high levels of air traffic are seeing the inevitable results of the two factors.

Thats quite correct Phage, and those that live in the tropics and subtropical regions tend to see less contrails than anywhere else in the world, as the upper troposphere is much too warm (sometimes warmer by 30 to 40 degrees C)

posted on Mar, 21 2009 @ 05:52 PM
link   
Vouble post

god damn it

[edit on 21/3/2009 by OzWeatherman]

posted on Mar, 21 2009 @ 07:39 PM
link   
reply to post by spinkyboo

Thank you for putting the videos on here for us to view. I have already seen most of them. I have been learning a lot about these nano micro chip(?) things and I have to say that I believe it all. I never have understood nanotech and how it works but I believe they can do it. The technology today is really mind blowing. People have got to start being more aware of what is going on around them. Notice things that aren't quite right and try to figure out why. I can just sit outside at night and watch(1 hour) the sky and I see things that are hard to explain but aren't right. It takes some of your time, if your willing.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join