It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Car crash and angel wings.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2004 @ 09:41 AM
link   
My friend is an internet car salesman. He does deal strictly through the computer. The lot he works on gets all kinds of trade-ins. He sent me a picture of a car they got on the lot the other day. It was a badly wrecked Honda S2000. There were 2 people in the car when it rolled 3 or 4 times. The police said that no one should have walked away from that accident.

Here are some pics.

The last picture is a real scratch that one of the dealers saw, and mentioned it looked like angel wings (appropriate in this instance).

Whatever the case may be, it's amazing the people walked away from the accident. Just thought I'd share with you all.

dz

posted on Apr, 18 2004 @ 10:02 AM
link   
Wow, that looks like it hurt.

posted on Apr, 18 2004 @ 02:26 PM
link   
I was in one also but it was a geo metro convertable and the car was much worse than this one. My buddy got a small cut on his wrist and I got some head, face lacerations and a broken metacarpel. We were out walking right after the car stopped. Rail slid a guardrail about 40 feet then rolled 6 times, hit a snowbank and rolled end over end 3 times. I know this cause we had friends behind us.

posted on Apr, 18 2004 @ 02:36 PM
link   
this is my first post on ats but heres one of my last cars..

i was on the freeway, breaks locked up as i was braking and going to a dif lane to avoid some other cars which had abruptly stopped once they merged into traffic.. .. my car did a 180 across 4 lanes missing every car and slammed into the center divider around 60 mph and stuch to it like glue and slid against it for about 20 yards.. walked away form it with only a few scratches on my face from the air bag , if it hadnt gone off you woudnt even know i was in an accident.. everything was in slow motion as i was doing the 180 staring at all the oncoming headlights while spinning.. im lucky to be alive.. the car suffered major body damage and frame was bent.. rear sway bar was an S shape.. tranny and motor were ripped apart from each other.. t-tops shattered.. and the rear end was shifted about 1 foot form the body..

posted on Apr, 18 2004 @ 02:38 PM
link   
that's really cool. those people had someone looking over them, for sure.

posted on Apr, 18 2004 @ 02:38 PM
link   
I had a 1986 daytona shelby turbo z.....was a sweet car.

posted on Apr, 18 2004 @ 02:41 PM
link   
yea i miss my 89 daytona shelby.. it was the my favorite car...

top topics

join