It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Unfamiliar Roswell Alien Face Photo - Debated & Debunked?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 04:45 PM
link   
Forgive me if i'm dragging up something that's been seen, debated and debunked a thousand times, i'm not a complete noobie in this subject matter, but for the life of me, i cant remember seeing this photo before.

Ive not posted a thread on ATS in a long while, but when i saw this, and feeling the surprise of not remembering ever seeing this photo before, my first instinct, was of course, post it on ATS, and get some answer's

Again sorry if this has been debated and debunked, but for those you haven't seen it before, here it is.

Intercontinental U.F.O. Galactic Spacecraft Research and Analytic Network Archives

This dubious photograph of unknown origin purports to show the face of a dead alien. Similar pictures have proliferated in the wake of revived interest in stones of crashed UFOs and cover-ups.

Found image here.

[edit on 19-2-2009 by Denied]

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 05:05 PM
link   
i have wondered about this picture as well. The picture itself seems to match the descriptions from the witnesses who say the aliens had an asian/mongaloid look to their faces. They were supposed to have looked almost identical to humans except for their small size, large eyes,almost no ears and lack of any body hair. This pic fits the bill. It does look similar the picture of the wax alien from the Toronto Expo that was passed off as a roswell alien, but this is not the same photograph.

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 05:06 PM
link   
Haven't seen this picture either. Interesting.

It looks very humanoid to me than most of the genuine EBE photos.

The mouth and nose are much more prominent. Although that just may be the angle the pictures was taken at, and the fact that it's eyes are closed

Nice find though.

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 05:45 PM
link   
fine i'll be the first to say it. looks asian. possibly a really really asian looking person in a high contrast shot...

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 05:50 PM
link   
The whole bone structure around the eyes, from what i can see, is very different from a human. It does look very much like a human though...

I've never seen this pic before. Pretty convincing face though. Damn it sure would be nice if they could tell us where they found it!

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 06:28 PM
link   
Thanks for the response, i have been looking all evening, and cant find anything on it, apart from the source i originally found it on.

I've looked into it being some sort of Asian mummy, Roswell art work, all sorts, and cant find a match.

Im sure someone must of seen this before??

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 06:29 PM
link   
No wonder I know so many smart Asians, they must be Aliens! Lol, jk, although the subject of this Photograph does in fact have Oriental features, the eyes seems far too large in nature for it to be a modern Homo Sapien Species. However, I cannot rule out the possibility of someone having simply manipulated the Original photograph, so as to exaggerate certain features.

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 03:01 PM
link   
Regarding the source of the Photo, the only description being "Intercontinental U.F.O. Galactic Spacecraft Research and Analytic Network Archives" i have found this about them.

Intercontinental UF Galactic Spacecraft-Research and Analytic Network (ICUFON)

A non-profit organization whose goal is to persuade the United Nations (and the world's governments) to establish an official World Authority for UFO Affairs (the WASA Project), to seek and establish contact with extraterrestrial galactic powers; maintains that the world's governments have known about UFOUs for several decades and that they are conducting covert warfare in an attempt to try to stop any invasion from outer space. ICUFON wants to open full dialogue with any and all extraterrestrial forces. ICUFON maintains an Archives Department which contains UFO cases, from all over the world.

Are they connected to the disclosure project people??

I cant seem to find a connection to them.

I cant find a web site for them, nor any other details, im certain someone on here must know more about them??

Id love to see some more of their photographs, movie films, declassified military and governmental documentation.

[edit on 20-2-2009 by Denied]

posted on Apr, 19 2009 @ 12:27 PM
link   
ive been away from ATS for a while, just thought id bump this, would be cool if anyone had any clues to this....

posted on Apr, 19 2009 @ 01:17 PM
link   
Eyes are too big too be human, but I'm pretty sure that group of ET is where the Asian population on earth came from.

It looks very human and life like. The lips are there...barely but they are.

This is by far the best photo I have seen and probably the most convincing to me.

That is a more realistic version of the accounts of what I would think from what people say, an alien would look like.

posted on Apr, 19 2009 @ 01:25 PM
link   
It'd be hard to say, because you can't see the rest of the head, and the angle's so shallow, but there is definitely something not human about this. And it certainly matches the descriptions you hear about..
If that really is a dead alien, rest its soul, poor little mite...

posted on Apr, 19 2009 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS
i have wondered about this picture as well. The picture itself seems to match the descriptions from the witnesses who say the aliens had an asian/mongaloid look to their faces. They were supposed to have looked almost identical to humans except for their small size, large eyes,almost no ears and lack of any body hair. This pic fits the bill. It does look similar the picture of the wax alien from the Toronto Expo that was passed off as a roswell alien, but this is not the same photograph.

Who has said that about the Roswell bodies?

The consensus was small mouth/nose, big eyes.

lol asian aliens..

this is the only photo that has gone on truely unexplained:

[edit on 4/19/2009 by Masisoar]

posted on Apr, 19 2009 @ 01:41 PM
link   
Has anyone considered this?:

This individual looks to be, unfortunately, affected by some sort of major head trauma. This would cause extreme swelling in the facial area, lending to a very un-natural look - possibly even an alien look.

rds.yahoo.com...=A9G_bI9xbutJVJ8AaE6jzbkF/SIG=121c9amu7/EXP=1240252401/**http%3A//www.sallysheklow.com/columns/sting.jpg

rds.yahoo.com...=A9G_bDqTb.tJu1ABgm2jzbkF/SIG=12qcrutnv/EXP=1240252691/**http%3A//www.depravedworld.com/articles/06-07/gina-lynn-swollen-face .jpg

Note To Reader: Don't google swollen head!

posted on Apr, 19 2009 @ 03:40 PM
link   
Awwww, When I click your links, all I get is a yahoo 404...
Though I'd guess by the URL that the first one is something to do with a bee sting or similar? They swell up amazingly if you get hit in the face.... I'm a beekeeper
It's a strange experience. I was told a couple of time that I looked sort of ET-ish!

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 02:19 AM
link   
reply to post by esteay812

Yeah you might be able to imagine what someone allergic to bees might look like if stung in the facial area. Someone extremely allergic could easily die from such a sting. That could even be the cause of what you see in the pic, though I am not concluding that. There is no telling what the pic is of if no explabation is given with it. One explanation is as good as the next.

Also, for some reason I couldn't edit my first post, but the links don't work as you said before. Just search facial swelling or bee sting face or head trauma swelling. Could give you an idea of what I am trying to show.

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 02:22 AM
link   
reply to post by purehughness

With your experience as a beekeeper would you think that something like this would be out of the question?

new topics

top topics

join