It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Let's Play "WALLSTREET BAILOUT" The Rules Are... Rep Kaptur

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 10:59 PM
link   

Wow this is GREAT! The way she talks about paper money and the swindling its obvious she knows about money. She is in Kucinich country so maybe they talk. Listen she wasnt the only one out there speaking like this. It just makes me feel good to know that Ron Paul isnt the only sane one in Washington. Props to this lady and Ill bet she feels 100% vindicated knowing now what we know. But just like everyone else who has any intelligence she will be minimalized in Washington as part of our reward failure agenda here in America.

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 11:31 PM
link   
Why doesn't congress have more people like her, Ron Paul, and Dennis Kucinich? While they seem to be portrayed by the media as being on the "fringes," they're actually the voices of reason. She makes sense, and I hope people will pay attention to what she's saying and realize just how right she is. Thanks for sharing this refreshing video.

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 11:58 PM
link   
This youtube clip needs to be copied and sent to every email address in the world so American controllers are shamed into doing the right thing to its countryman and remove them from every holding office again.

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 07:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by mazzroth
This youtube clip needs to be copied and sent to every email address in the world so American controllers are shamed into doing the right thing to its countryman and remove them from every holding office again.

Thats what I thought. This video was BEFORE the first bailout and she hit is all on the nose 100%. Not that thats a big deal because I think most here on ATS knew also but hey we here on ATS are a pretty smart bunch......

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 07:23 AM
link   
I like this woman. Let's make her president next time.

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 07:48 AM
link   
Great post.

Many people are feeling bent over by these rich banker schmucks, so those previously oblivious to the blatant looting of the American people are now , at least, paying attention...especially the hardest hit victims.

The saddest part is, even though more and more people are waking up to it, and can finally see how it happened, there's still the issue of how to go forward from here.

Throwing more non-existent money at it isn't going fix anything in the long run.

If it was up to me, they'd pay it all back and be flipping burgers for their fellow inmates for next few years.

/rant

[edit on 2-2-2009 by lernmore]

top topics

join