It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ghosts at Cumberland Falls KY

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 03:41 PM
link   
Got a question. Where is the time and frame stamp on the 3rd picture, and why does picture 1 show frame 6 at 9:41pm and the 2nd one is frame 4 at 9:51pm?

Is your camera taking pictures and counting each one backwards?

Cheers!!!!

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by RFBurns

The third pic you put up, now there is a bonafide paranormal ghost picture! Studying that one closely.

Cheers!!!!

Now dont get me wrong, I do believe in ghosts. I have had encounters with them plenty of times and have even been on a few investigations.

That picture though appears , to me anyway, to be nothing mroe than a blurry photo of a hallway.

I dont see anything in it. It does seem creepy looking, I will give you that though...

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by RFBurns
Got a question. Where is the time and frame stamp on the 3rd picture, and why does picture 1 show frame 6 at 9:41pm and the 2nd one is frame 4 at 9:51pm?

Is your camera taking pictures and counting each one backwards?

Cheers!!!!

Hmmm, very nice catch there buddy!

Im curious about that too now. Whats up with that?

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 03:44 PM
link   
reply to post by gimme_some_truth

I love to examine paranormal photos in haunted places, especially those taken in garve yards.

But as I asked in my previous post, where is its frame and time stamp? Plus the first two images show conflicting frame and time stamps.

Pic 1 is frame 6 at 9:41pm

Pic 2 is frame 4 at 9:51pm

Pic 3 has no frame or time stamp

Cheers!!!!

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 03:47 PM
link   
reply to post by whoshotJR

It was taken at Dupont Lodge @ Cumberland Falls KY.

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 03:49 PM
link   
reply to post by RFBurns

Actually I do to. I can't get very detailed with my examination because I dont have any decent software that would help out, but I digress...

So as you asked, where is the time stamp for the third photo and what is the deal with the reverse time stamp/frame number with the other two?

Looking forward to hearing the response from xynephadyn

[edit on 18-1-2009 by gimme_some_truth]

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 03:50 PM
link   
Regarding the time stamps--- this was not taken on my camera, and the crew had several cameras that night that they were taking pictures with. I have no idea which cameras took which pictures.

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 03:54 PM
link   

This is my husband. His hand appears solid, but you can see through him. I am not really sure what happened. It is interesting in that the rest of his hand appears solid, but his body is see-through.

He thought it was kind of strange, when I showed it to him.

I haven't spent a great deal of time analysing the photo, as I put it down to a fluke, but I thought I would post it to help with the topic.

***It was in the evening. Overhead is an energy-saving bulb. Whether his proximity to the bulb and my flash had something to do with it, I don't know***

Whatever the reason for these photos; I find them really interesting.

[edit on 18/1/09 by rachel07]

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 03:54 PM
link   
Is this thread serious?

If your camera has a nighttime setting, just walk around taking pictures of stuff. It'll take maybe five minutes before you end up with a handful of these.

Shutter opens, takes in (blurred) image of the table/background, guy walks into frame and the flash goes off, capturing him but over top of the table. Or the otherway around.

I'm a little bit sad now.

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 04:03 PM
link   
reply to post by alaskan

Exactly, All I can say is that the OP needs to get some better photographers.....

Uh oh I made a one line post
*Runs and hides from the mods*

None the less it has been a fun thread to read. Oh wait thats more than one line now!

*comes out of hiding*

[edit on 18-1-2009 by gimme_some_truth]

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 04:04 PM
link   
Well that explains the different time stamps since multiple cameras were used. Are all of them set incorrectly tho? IE..set for nighttime shooting in a lit room?

Here is my quick analysis by seperating the 3rd picture zoomed in, into its 3 RGB bands.

The blue definately shows some kind of "shadows", but they appear to be just that..shadows or reflections onto either a window or the camera lens itself. This could be because of the camera's settings not being correct for indoor shooting.

Normal

Blue

Red

Green

Cheers!!!!

[edit on 18-1-2009 by RFBurns]

top topics

<< 1   >>

join