It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chemtrail spraying screaching to a halt! Obama mandate?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 07:29 AM
link   
Yesterday morning (2/11/09) the skies over Los Angeles were, for the most part, covered with them. If they were lingering contrails due to cold temperatures there were a helluva lot of planes cross-crossing and playing tic-tac-toe in the skies! Good job, guys - you barely left a bit of blue sky visible. (was not a cloudy morning). 

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 07:39 AM
link   
Unfortunately I can't agree with you guys. Chemtrail activity in my area has almost doubled. Now where there would have been one to two planes an hour I've got 3-5 planes following the exact flight path at different altitudes. Any day of the week I can look up and count at least 15-20 separate chemtrails.

Is anybody else looking at the same skies I am in southwestern virginia? I'll try and get some pictures up for you.

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 03:44 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 08:56 PM
link   
reply to post by BoboIsBlue

I live just to the west of Philadelphia and while I have seen a decrease in the frequency of the chemtrails over the last 2 months, I have seen an INCREASE in the intensity of those episodes. When they "spray" they are going overboard and its not unobvious. I WISH Obama couold stop it but its beyond even the reach of control of any president WE could elect

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 09:12 PM
link   
I've seen a huge decline, at lease in my region in the last couple of years , so I don't Obama has anything to do with it .

[edit on 2-3-2009 by OpusMarkII]

[edit on 2-3-2009 by OpusMarkII]

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 12:03 AM
link   
I'm kind of new to the the concept of 'chemtrail' and would like to ask a couple questions concering them.

1) If these are chemicals and the government is using them on us.. wouldnt it effect themselves as well ?

2) What type of chemical has been suspected in these chemtrails ?

thanks.

[edit on 3-3-2009 by disfugured]

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 12:30 AM
link   
On Friday, 2/27/2009, there were lots of criss-crossing chemtrails overhead! It was one of those rare times to do gardening after the rains and during the cold climate. It was almost as if TPTB knew that I'd be going outdoors to have some fun under the warm sun and mysteriously those chemtrails came out to mock me.

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 10:00 PM
link   
A poster/member of another forum I read, showed us that:

Wheather forecast, German TV, state sponsored broadcaster ZDF, january 14th 2009.

From app. 0:40 in the clip, the forcaster says, pointing to southern germany,
"..will be only snow and ice in the south..."

and then he points to the west of Gemany, saying:
" ...and here we got something that we cannot identify as rain or snow.
Here, in the west, these sinuous lines - This was most likely produced by some planes,
military planes, over the North Sea this afternoon, at an altitude of approximately
5 or 6 kilometers . This has nothing to do with the weather."

One can clearly see the chemtrail-lines on the screen in the back.

www.youtube.com...

EDIT : Are we to believe those who say that these are chaffs ?
HUNDREDS of miles long chaffs ?

Blue skies.

[edit on 2009/3/11 by C-JEAN]

posted on Mar, 16 2009 @ 06:41 PM
link   
Here is a chat answer from *another* worried person,
from another forum:

posted 10-07-2002
Chem 11 I'm with you. (Haze)

Start at the top.
LOOK UP. Explain what is seen.
Explain what the red powder substance is in my bird bath.
Explain what the very fine strands hanging from my trees and telephone wire,
bushs etc, are.
Explain Why the doctors are at a loss to explain why so many people have breathing
problems such as asthma etc.
Explain why we cannot get this subject reported on in National papers.
Explain why this topic is so high on the debunkers agenda if there is no substance to the
claims (backed with evidence) by so many people.
The fact that we ARE being sprayed is not in question, Why and what with, is.

There is more than one answer to each question.

Normal contrails are NOT the answer to either.

I do not get involved in debates with debunkers I know they know,
or they would not debunk, so I do not preach to the converted.

However several people are reading about chemtrails, talking about chemtrails,
and looking up, to see with their own eyes. this will go on and on and on.

The chemtrails are not about to stop.
and nor is the debunking or the debunkers.
-However the gap is growing between the aware and the unaware,
and it can only get bigger.
(100 monkeys and all that)

That seems a seriously made study:
www.chemtrailcentral.com...
And one result is ?:

Summary of Results
Additionally it was discovered that the jets that were responsible for leaving highly
persistent trails that last for hours did not ever appear on Flight Explorer and were
documented for 8 separate instances, including one instance with two jets in formation.

As we can see here, there is no evidence.
Just stuff to think about.

Blue skies.

[edit on 2009/3/16 by C-JEAN]

posted on Mar, 16 2009 @ 07:14 PM
link   
reply to post by BoboIsBlue

SoCal here, and there are checkerboards all the time. Sometimes we will have days and days with none, but just last week was HORRIBLE!! Planes flying in every direction you can imagine, outside the normal commercial flightpaths. I got out my high-powered binoculars to take a look, and the planes are all white, clearly emitting two, sometimes four, distinct "trails" of whiteish clouds. These planes also fly much higher than commercial airliners. When viewing them in the binoculars, you can clearly see the spray being shot out of the back....it starts in a very thin line, the beginning of which cannot be viewed with the naked eye, and gradually widens, which is what we eventually end up seeing from the ground. I always find it ironic that if you watch long enough, you can see contrails in the same sky as chemtrails....there is a distinct difference!! If it is a matter of ice crystals and temperature, then this makes no sense. I don't know why debunkers are still trying to debunk. The government and several officials have already leaked and/or mentioned the use of such.

I say, instead of arguing about whether or not they are real, solve the mystery yourself. Set out a bowl of distilled water on a day when these trails are heavy. Let the water "collect" particles for 24 hours, then take a sample to get analyzed. Several companies are available that would do this. When the results come back, you can see for yourself. Barium, aluminum, viruses, bacteria....none of that occurs naturally in large amounts in the air. After you have your proof, then you can turn attention to how to detox from heavy metals, and protect your health. (Try reading what Barium does to the body!) In some areas, radiated particles are being used, per tests like the one mentioned above.

My feeling is this....even if all this were figments of our imagination and they are "just" contrails, then why the heck aren't we picketing to have the airline industry clean up it's act, since they are obvioulsy poisoning us? Since when do airliners use radiated particles, viruses, bacteria, and heavy metals in their fuel?

posted on Apr, 19 2009 @ 12:40 AM
link   
This is a slightly old thread, but I have seen a definite decrease in chemtrails in both Palm Springs and Petaluma, which are in California. Some days the sky is a pure blue. I wonder though if a new, transparent chemtrail is being developed, one that we cannot see and therefore not complain about online.

posted on Apr, 19 2009 @ 01:15 AM
link   
There is a decrease in CONtrails, because air travel is dropping at a staggering rate. In 2008, there were 470 aircraft put into storage in the US, and they're forecasting 637 for 2009. That doesn't count the number of aircraft that were sold, exported, etc. Those are only the ones that were put into the desert in storage. Air travel everywhere is down almost 50% from where it was in February 2008, and it's still dropping. All the older aircraft are being dropped from fleets as fast as they can, and deliveries are being deferred in huge numbers.

In the first quarter of 2008, Airbus and Boeing combined for a net total of 683 aircraft orders. In the first quarter of 2009, they combined for a net of 4. That was Airbus at 8, and Boeing at -4 orders. Boeing had 28 new sales, and 32 canceled orders, and Airbus had 22 new orders, with 14 cancellations. The number of DELIVERIES was almost the same, at 238 for Q1 08, and 237 for Q1 09, but the orders hit the floor and kept going. And there is no end in sight. It was just announced that Qantas and Cathay Pacific both announced order deferments. Cathay Pacific announced that they were cutting capacity 8%, and parking 747-400 freighters, and attempting to sell 5 777-200s. Their partner Dragonair was parking their last freighter, and had cut capacity 11%. Cathay was negotiating with Boeing and Airbus to delay deliveries of A300, 777-300, 747-8, 747-400ER aircraft.

Qantas was in negotiations to delay delivery of 4 A380s, 12 737-800s, and new 787 aircraft as they come into service. They will also be parking aircraft and making them available for sale. They'll be cutting capacity by 5%..

So the industry as a whole is being hit hard, so you're going to see less of contrails and what people think are chemtrails. There will still be a lot of them up there, because the sheer numbers of travelers won't decrease much, but we won't be seeing the massive numbers that we have been seeing in recent years because the number of planes flying is dropping.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join