It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Jenna Bush posessed? (video)

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2009 @ 10:50 PM
link   
savetimerushonline:

What are your thoughts on the video I posted?

posted on Jan, 3 2009 @ 11:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

I think that video you posted is quite possibly fake, but I'll remain open minded about it until someone can produce the original version of it.. (I have searched but can't find it)

What do you think of this video ?:

VIDEO.

posted on Jan, 4 2009 @ 12:49 AM
link   
reply to post by savetimerushonline

Well, there is an original of that video at myfoxla.com

It shows how extreme the compression of youtube can be on videos

Link HERE

Cheers!

posted on Jan, 4 2009 @ 11:03 AM
link   
I looks a dirty lens or a flaw in the video processing ... if you notice it affects her eyebrow and face as it moves over this area of the lens. thats what I think... and who am I ... ?

posted on Jan, 4 2009 @ 11:40 AM
link   
All I really noticed was her right eye seemed like it was crossed and that she was as if looking at the camera from a weird angle. Which daughter had a dress malfunction dancing with her dad? She seems to have lost weight and looks better. I could care less if she was possessed. Britney Spears sure acted possessed as have a few similar others.

I had met some woman in store a few times whose face would change. Her nose looked like a cat and so did her teeth.
Last time I saw her again, she looked average or more human. She's pretty much the only one I can recall seeing do this. The first time I think I met this girl was at my confirmation when we were both little. She was siting a few rows ahead of me and turned around and smiled. I think her eyes were all black too. (The Island of Dr. Moreau)

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 12:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by savetimerushonline
Well then, I challenge someone to come up with an example of a you tube video that has caused a similar effect to what occurs to Jenna Bush's left eye at around the 43 second mark in the video i have linked to.

Do a search on ats for reptile videos. Everyone of the ones you find, every single one, will have that same effect.

The shape isn't the point, that is entirely dependent on the pixels surrounding the ones making up the iris. The compression algorithm is trying to combine several pixels into a smaller number of pixels, and so some definition gets lost.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join