It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Here are most of those I told about 9-11 before 9-11 happened.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 08:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Jailhouserock

did you dream all this info you told to all the people ??
OR did you read it from documents given to you/showed to you/told to you by someone ??
OR are you on the security side of the field and just knew how to act ,/not act,/speak, so as not to be suspect to being terrorists ??

how do you know how to act,/speak,/and out think, USA defense system?

who trained you in this field of knowing what to do ,/what not to do ,/say ,/not say,.??

how did you know said targets could have been hit ?? frome the security side??

i will ask more ????? later

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 08:06 AM
link   
If this person had documents pertaining to, what makes you so sure somebody had to give them to him? Couldn't he have produced them himself? I guess not, according to your prejudiced, bias view of the world.

US security system does not require out thinking. It does not think. It is just a bunch or arrogant ass holes who think the know everything, like most Amerikans. You don't need to think. You just do end runs around them.

Amerikans are arrogant. They did not listen to him before 9-11, nor apparently afterwards. He knew their arrogant attitudes and figured a way to exploit them.

Anyone with guts and detrmination could have pulled off a 9-11 style attack. As long as the passengers were not aware they were on a one-way trip to the afterlife they would remain calm and compliant so as not to trigger a catastrophe. Note the commandeers that hit their targets. On flight 93 it was a different matter. The passengers did find out it was certain death no matter what, and, predictably, they decided to give saving themselves a try. It did not work out for them, but the US capitol building was saved. It was really that simple a matter. Simple instructions. No matter what, do not say or do anything whatsoever that might reveal what the intentions really are. Simple. It was not rocket science. Hijackings in the US always ended peacefully up to 9-11; therefore, passengers were conditioned to think it would go well for them. After all, what precedent was there for them to believe death was certain on a hijacking? Take advantage of their want of knowledge. Let them believe they are safe. It would smooth the path for the rest of the mission. Once they knew what was really happening, there would be trouble. It's not rocket science.

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 05:07 AM
link   
reply to post by lycopersicum

Maybe and maybe not.

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 06:28 AM
link   
Hello Mr. Shaw,
Welcome to the ATS Forum.
I'm rather new here as well, so if I slip a little in procedure or decorum, please forgive me.
I read your post on newsforum dated March '08 which contained what I presume to be excerpts from your non-fiction work "Genesis of Terror".
I'm still a bit in the dark on the actual relaying of the method "airplane-as-a-missile" form of attack from you to the Saudi's at the University. Or, did they obtain the idea from reading the version of your novel that was current then?
And, if I may inquire more?
You've list those you warned of the imminent attack. The target(s) were not those you wanted to "teach a lesson to" in Florida, but you did still want an attack to happen, correct? Forgive me but, your animosity and contempt towards the Law Establishment in Florida, and as well its criminal element is very evident in the above cited post.

And, I ask these next just to gauge your current state of mind and no offense is meant:
Do you feel responsible? Vindicated? Ambivalent? Remorse?
Are you still harboring the same anger as before 9/11? If so, are you still a potential threat, either intended or implied, to the Government and/or the people of Florida or the US as a whole?
Thank you Sir.

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 10:41 AM
link   
reply to post by LatentElement

I don't know which news forum or article you are talking about. By the way, is your mother still a skanky assed two dollar whore, or have you gotten her off the streets by now?

You ass holes had 9-11 coming your way for years. In spite of numerous detailed warnings, you got what you had coming. What does that tell you about your precious government and law enforcement? Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah...infinity

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join