It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Herbal tea cure for cancer?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2008 @ 09:27 PM
link   
Heyi heard rumor of a herbal tea cure fr cancer and possibly the inventor misteriously dissapearing. any information?

posted on Dec, 23 2008 @ 01:09 AM
link   
Check out Essiac

This has been used to treat cancer for decades. It was brought into the US from a doctor in California. Can't recall his name, but he goes on record stating that the government agents threatened his and his families life, if he kept treating patients! This doctor was treating various cancers with a phenomenal success rate. Not always curing, but at least extending the time of life.

There are many testimonials for the efficacy of this treatment. A must read for anyone that knows a loved one with cancer.

Also, there are many reports of the medicinal qualities of green & white tea. Some report that it can prevent & treat cancer.

Link

Link

I personally drink at least two cups of decaffeinated white tea daily.

Caffeine is an insecticide, neurotoxic, and promotes the release of a substance via the adrenal that inhibits the body's signaling of the need for rest.

[edit on 23-12-2008 by unityemissions]

[edit on 23-12-2008 by unityemissions]

posted on Dec, 23 2008 @ 04:44 AM
link   
Thanks alot, I didn't know green/white tea was that good for you. appreciate the help.

posted on Dec, 23 2008 @ 05:07 AM
link   
reply to post by unityemissions

I will be getting some green tea after christmas! I think it is a good idea to be drinking these kind of antioxidants as they can help and prevent cancer!

posted on Dec, 23 2008 @ 12:28 PM
link   
Yes indeed. Not only do they help with cancer, but also heart disease and a plethora of various ailments. All around, one of the best drinks one can consume, outside of expensive exotics.

In short, mortality rates drop significantly for tea drinkers. More so for green tea, than black. Even more so for white, over green.

Check out Matcha, too. Have yet to try it out, but am interested. It's a pasty, dried form of green tea that is supposedly much more potent.

For research purposes, it is thought that the main healing antioxidant is EGCG, or epigallocatechin gallate. It's known that many antioxidants work in unison with tea, but this seems to be the main one.

Happy Holidays, ATS

B

top topics

join