It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What If There Were No Conspiracies?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2008 @ 10:37 PM
link   
What if...

U.F.O sightings, no matter how odd, are all simply Gov't Black-Projects or Animals..
It really was a weather balloon.
Middle-Eastern extremist hate America's Freedom and not fighting due to U.S Foreign Policy.
Al-Queda is not a CIA Database of known Terrorists.
There was no 9/11 "inside-job", there was 19 high-jackets, flight 93 wasn't shot down and yes indeed the Pentagon was hit by a Plane.
Chemtrails are just your run of the mill Airliner JetStreams.
There is no NWO; The European Union is simply to "make things easier" in that part of the world. There will be no NAU. Amero Dollar, simply does not or will not exist.

Everything the media reports is truth, to an extent, and they will expose ANYTHING the gov't has or is doing. No cover up, real people, real sources and real dirt.

What if American Foreign interventions all around the world were a true fight for Democracy in light of that Hated communism. No oil, or petrol dollars, were of any concern..

What if, Ladies and Gentlemen;What if, things were exactly as they seem.....

-Branscombe

posted on Dec, 21 2008 @ 10:53 PM
link   
If there were no conspiracies then we would live in a very peaceful and wonderful life. If we didn't have these advanced societies that took over mesopotamia, we wouldn't be where we are now. But....If they hadn't, we wouldn't be where we are now, we are evolving spiritually, not physically and we have to have negative with the positive or we couldn't evolve. This is planned, all planned, it is the Uni-verse. We have to go through this spiritually, or we would never learn how to commune with prime creator.
Love one another, deal with one another and we shall survive the coming....galactic crossing. That is exactly what the cross of Jesus means.
The galactic crossing. Google it. Take care of your young, and yourself!

posted on Dec, 21 2008 @ 11:08 PM
link   
Solid post Stardust. Star for that.

Can you elaborate on "advanced societies that took over Mesopotamia" ?

Thanks and Peace

Don

posted on Dec, 21 2008 @ 11:11 PM
link   
Then we would all be bored just sitting in front of the TV watching stupid sitcoms that would be dumbing us down even more than we already are ...munching on junkfood with nothing to entertain us ...lol ...

Or we would actually get out and really try to get a life lol ............

posted on Dec, 21 2008 @ 11:17 PM
link   
I have thought about just this many times...

I mean, i do believe there is a possibility that we are creating all these conspiracies, perhaps out of boredom, who knows ?

perhaps we can't handle the real truth...that there is nothing out there, that we are just humans, doomed to either heaven or hell.

So we create stories and other possibilities, perhaps the same as the bible was created, because we couldn't handle or explain the real truth.

Good post

posted on Dec, 21 2008 @ 11:20 PM
link   
If there were no conspiracies, there would be alot of terribly board skeptics in the world!

But there are always two sides to every coin..ie to every story, every encounter, every experience.

Its a balance. Life is a balance.

Cheers!!!!

posted on Dec, 21 2008 @ 11:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hellsing
I have thought about just this many times...

I mean, i do believe there is a possibility that we are creating all these conspiracies, perhaps out of boredom, who knows ?

perhaps we can't handle the real truth...that there is nothing out there, that we are just humans, doomed to either heaven or hell.

So we create stories and other possibilities, perhaps the same as the bible was created, because we couldn't handle or explain the real truth.

Good post

This what I was getting at!!

=)

posted on Dec, 21 2008 @ 11:22 PM
link   
reply to post by xbranscombex

There are no conspiracies, only wackos...

Just ask Bill "Falafel Boy" O'Rielly.

posted on Dec, 21 2008 @ 11:39 PM
link   
if we didn't have conspiracies? We'd create them.
Hell, we have conspiracies, and people create them anyway.

posted on Dec, 22 2008 @ 12:04 AM
link   
I would no longer have any fun.

I enjoy stirring things up. Whether serious subjects or total fantasy.

[edit on 22-12-2008 by Muundoggie]

posted on Dec, 22 2008 @ 12:43 AM
link   
reply to post by TheRealDonPedros

I promised I wasn't a reporter to someone that is "VERY" involved in this Rockefeller-Rothchild plan for humanity (not in it, but was born into it). But "against it". I have been, finding info, and giving him info, he emails me back, (actually surprizingly), he is in the secret society in Japan, just joined, and he has told me what he has found out (so-far). Of course, it is a "Secret Society". But he gives me clues. Obama has been given a different script, the Pentegon is weeding, and we are in for a better life for us that are suffering. Their tyranny is coming to an end for now. He has found out through the society, that, 6000 years ago, very advanced entities came here and enslaved a mesopotamian tribe with technology and that is the bloodline now that is still (thinking) they rule. We just need to wake up!! He did not give me the name of the tribe. But I will continue my questioning. Actually, I'm just asking for my own info, but I feel the need to help humanity and I just had to comment on the comment.

posted on Dec, 22 2008 @ 04:06 AM
link   
I know because I have common sense.

I know because I can see the biases towards the mainstream to many subjects.

I know because I watch the lame arguments being passed off as "debate" on the TV.

I know because I know how buildings can and can't fall, and that if they fall like that naturally, then atleast the demolition is a conspiracy in itself with it's claims of needing such precision and such for doing it.

I know because I know how the constitution of the US was designed to work, and so I know when I see it being abused.

I know because centralization of power is always the end result of any "problem" we see, rather than decentralization. Centralization is what creates the elite class in the first place and gives them power over the people.

I don't know about UFO's. But I do know that no matter what is the truth, the answer would be the same. Same for chemtrails(which i have little faith in, but who knows).

What if - UFO's are real?

What if - People in the middle east for the most part just want to be left alone, and we are using the excuses of what a miniority of their population does to oppress all of them? What if another country was doing this to us because of the actions of Bush? Would we feel the same way?

What if - Rather than going after "terrorists", we were to realize terrorism is just a tactic of fear, you can't kill a tactic, you can only make the tactic useless - by not having fear.

What if - We looked at who has actually taken away our freedoms, instead of who fingers are pointed at?

What if - Instead of looking to centralize all government so all the words power can be in the hands of a few(NWO), we started looking towards decentralizing government and returned the power to the people and flipped that pyramid straight on it's top?

What if - The media reported the entire truth? What if 3rd party candidates were allowed in a debate? What if we got real questions in debates instead of snowmen. What if we got real intelligent responses instead of sound bites?

What if - We realized democracy is a crappy form of government? What if we realized it only allows the majority to rule over the minority? What if we remember that majority ruling over the minority is what slavery has always been about? What if we realized you can't have 5 wolves and 1 sheep and take a vote on whats for dinner? What if we realized that the majority of people don't even pay attention or understand the issues? What if we were just happy having control over 1 life and worked towards improving it before trying to force their views onto others?

What if we had an economic system that was based on savings rather than debt? What if we had a system where we didn't have to pay interest on the money that was created? What if we had a system where corporations weren't treated as individuals, and instead treated as the soul-less beings they truly are?

What if, Ladies and Gentlemen;What if, things were exactly as they seem.....

Things are exactly as they seem, so long as you've taken the time to pay attention.

[edit on 22-12-2008 by badmedia]

new topics

top topics

join