It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black Matter suspected to be 2X Older than Universes Age

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2008 @ 08:41 AM
link   

Scientists Say Universe is Expanding
Astronomers say the Universe is accelerating. They say the rapid expansion appears to be caused by the mysterious black space surrounding planets and stars.
The observation that the Universe is ever expanding is at odds with the accepted notion that gravity will eventually slow the expansion of the Universe, which was believed to be created by the Big Bang some 13 billion years ago.

www.voanews.com...

Just thought I would share this newly issued article of the findings of what the "Dark Matter" of our Universe is actually doing as far as effects of the known sciences thus far.
Having read the article, it would seem as if there would be some point in time when the Universe would be passed by the "Dark Matter" that has an age of twice the known age of the Universe, which I find quite interesting.
With the gravitational forces changing out there in the Universe, they seem to think that it will have some dramatic effects on solar systems, namely mentioned by the cluster of 87 Galaxies mentioned in the article.

Guess what I was thinking after I had read the find, "After the gravitational effects of the "Dark Matter" dissipates, will that allow the Universe to have a "Chaotic" state of random movements for the Galaxies?" Or, "Will the lack of Gravity of the "Dark Matter" leave the Universe in the state that it was when it is totally depleted?"

It is a new find, but it does open up the flood gates for thought as to "What happens next?" thoughts and conceivable perceptions if there were a "Chaotic" and "Random" smashing Galaxies Universe.

So, What do you think ATSer's, "Chaos in the future for the Universe?" Or "Simply stops moving through space and quits expansion with no ramifications of such an event?"

Also, "being's they have also discovered the "Tear" in the magnetosphere just recently, does that have anything to do with the current state of this new find being veritably factual and possibly traumatic to us as planetary dwellers?"

Hope to hear your points of views and possible explanations of the outcomes and effects this finding may produce..

join