It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NIST Investigation Violated National Fire Code

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2008 @ 08:39 AM
link   
reply to post by angel of lightangelo

Personally, I would rather have people think for themselves. I am only human and do make mistakes. So please, don't just take my word for it.

That includes everyone.

Also, even though I am friends with Cameron, we disagree on many things. But, we remain civil with each other when arguing. That is why I have respect for him. I'm not saying I don't respect you either because I have read posts from you that have earned my respect.

But, this thread isn't about me.

Maybe tomorrow at work I will look more closely at these fire codes.

posted on Dec, 21 2008 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Griff
reply to post by angel of lightangelo

Also, even though I am friends with Cameron, we disagree on many things. But, we remain civil with each other when arguing. That is why I have respect for him. I'm not saying I don't respect you either because I have read posts from you that have earned my respect.

Thanks. Nice words that are probably hard to say since I do not go out of my way to be civil to anyone that seems to be smarmy, arrogant, or comes across as rude just once. It does not even need to be to me. We all know cameron is not always the nicest guy in his responses but I rarely am so that is my justification for how I am.
-More to the point. I cannot honestly speak to the specificity of the fire code violations but I do know full well that there was a huge deficit in standard operating procedure that day all over the place that day. This thread just seems like a good specific little place to cover something but it should not be the end of it either. Maybe I just have a problem with the "debunkers" saying that the government told the truth and when you point out that they did not due their due diligence, they say "dont matter. We all saw them planes. Case closed." Unfortunately, fires are supposed to be much more thoroughly investigated. Not always to find the cause but to see exactly what aspects of the event cause certain kinds of damage. These things are important for all the investigative reasons as well as what what is learned about what needs to be done differently in the future.
I dunno, maybe it is just me but I have a problem watching the leaders of the country tell me that they had it looked into and it is all just like they said even though all SOPs were tossed out the window that day but even though it was half-assed and incompetent, you trust us telling you this now right?

P.S. You never know, I might talk smack to TY just for an excuse to come see what the new avatar is.

[edit on 21-12-2008 by angel of lightangelo]

new topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join