It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Georgia Guidestones Vandalized

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 09:44 AM
link   
reply to post by leomurray

let me repeat myself once more. the guidestones do not have anything written on them other than the languages first written. the guidestones were not vandalized. there is a clear apoxy thrown on them that one sees in the pics but the red written does not exist. this thread is a hoax.

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 10:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by mike dangerously
I think this whole vandalism of the Guide stones is a psyop designed to make us look like even worse to the general public look at the spellings of some of the words it's clear what the motive is.

...or it's just what it looks like. Under-educated morons high on weed, beer and NWO You Tube videos vandalizing a monument

It's the youtube NWO videos that are making anti-NWO guys look bad in the first place. They've become a form of Pop-Art as they busily tick all the boxes and link every event and character in history to the posters favorite villains.

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by musselwhite
reply to post by leomurray

let me repeat myself once more. the guidestones do not have anything written on them other than the languages first written. the guidestones were not vandalized. there is a clear apoxy thrown on them that one sees in the pics but the red written does not exist. this thread is a hoax.

Hmm... wonder when the clear coat was thrown on them then...

Was it part of this set up - maybe someone who wanted to vandalize them but was afraid to go to far - and thus photo-shopped the rest?

I wonder if the "apoxy" washes off?

One other possibility is that "they" were able to clean off everything but the "apoxy" though I find that less likely.

Either way - probably best just to take the whole pgan inspired NWO p.o.s. down and replace it with a Tribute to the potential of Free Humanity!

I look forward to the day when such tributes will be common in our public areas!

<< 1   >>

join