It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

No retreat, no surrender

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2008 @ 11:39 AM
link   
It's about not leaving, but making leave. It's about turning on pistons with no oil, so those (dampers and crampers and party poopers and sourpussers) on the side line deprived of oil cant take the heat and flee off. It's about seperate we stand more individually than how subjected to what is inside of a united together anything.

Dont surrender individuality.

1. No longer will you each an individual retreat?

The World is already the New World Order and the abomination of desolation. Our being yet on the housetops have become going online since "online" presently means "on the housetop". Be yet it by way of wiring or signals period which raises or extends the modern day household.

2. One man in one bed (center foundation no matter the scale) vs two men in one bed (center foundation no matter the scale). Which is better? Which can treat each of all better?

3. The World vs The Individual... Which is better? Which treats each of all better?

[edit on 7-12-2008 by Mabus]

posted on Dec, 7 2008 @ 01:31 PM
link   
Boycott "The World."

I represent and symbolize the One-Manness (OG a One-man mafia). One man wants to do (man) multiple ladies to the single manself way alone. Nothing better than some-many ladies knowing it's only one available, wanted man to get manned by, up and down and across the broad "quench desire" spectrum. Hey, one man alone can get their individually suited ladies hot and in want, and so in behavoral ways sexy or cute.

One true man don't need nor want a second man in the same scene or near it no ways. One true man dont want another man in reach of his ply (such as ladies, etc., gym equipment--I mean, come on, what true man want to sit on a workout machine after another man sweated on it? And hell, what true man wants to drink after another man that bottle of liquor during a good time, honestly? What true man wants a lady that has other mens' substances embeded up in 'em that surely jump partner to partner?).

And hell yeah, true individuals no longer will surrender to "The World". Testers can get gone how an I deprive 'em. And damn straight, Individuality treats Its own Self, It, and Thing BETTER than another.

They say Individuality is thicker than blood. Who is "They"? Individual. An individual is richer than anything temporary.

posted on Dec, 7 2008 @ 01:44 PM
link   
It's great to stand up.
We must remember in this time that we must stand up for a high moral value. The family must stop being broken up, we must learn to forgive, and we must act as justice should. We know the reality of good and evil. They keep changing the game, the standard. We must set the bar high and always try to beat our highest leap.
I am scared to think that a revolution would be snubbed out fast, we must not resort to their level. We must act like Ghandi and sit.
\It worked in thailand.

Think about it people! We must sit in when they act on us. The good people will not slaghter the innocent in mass, it will never be allowed by the world.
We can win by being aware, assembling, and sitting and meditating.

Please belive me, I am a man of war and I killed and ordered kills in combat. We cannot fight the Machine in conventional manner, it's the only one the know, and we must evade that aproach.

Follow Sun Tzu, follow your heart, we must acheive revolution through peace or tyrany will alwasy prevail

new topics

join