It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11myths.com manipulates it's videos

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 12 2008 @ 07:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by GenRadek
All right, I do admit that I did not have a chance to read the final report,as I was still under the impression of the first report from 2005.

Good. I'm sure that you'll download it and read it so that you're not caught out in future. Confessing that you were ill informed was the smart thing to do.

Now then. Please explain how the NIST report is flawed and what proof do you have it is? Also, what qualifications do you have that allow you to believe so? Anyone can believe anything they want, but what makes you believe its flawed and everyone that investigated it wrong?

None of that's relevant to this thread about videos being manipulated. Here is the thread about the release of the NIST report. You can take your questions there and also see what other people have typed.

And also, do you believe or understand the NIST explanation on why there is NO evidence fro explosives used in WTC7? Its right there as well, and I am curious how you care to explain that.

Completely off topic to videos being manipulated, as is the rest of your post so I'm not going to respond.

There's plenty of other threads about possible explosives in WTC 7 to which you can contribute. I'm sure that with a basic search term such as 'WTC 7 explosives' that you'll be able to find a thread to post these questions.

posted on Dec, 12 2008 @ 08:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by GenRadek
Is it not possible it was falling apart and the collapse we see (ie the "global" collapse) is the final part of its collapse, after the insides have already fallen? Is this also not possible?

What holds the roof up if the inside columns have failed? Roof supports aren't strong enough to hold an entire roof spanning the length and/or width of WTC 7. So, when the roof fell is when the columns failed IMO.

<< 1  2   >>

join