It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cloud.. UFO??? Calgary, Alberta. Cell Phone Image inside..

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2008 @ 11:18 PM
link   
Story:

For the last 3 days, after work I'd walk home.. I live downtown.
I come around the corner on my block and you can see about the sky, between either side of the cities tall buildings..

EVERYDAY for last 3 days, the sky would be relatively clear.. and I swear to god on my life there is this small loud in the same area.. really small from my perspective.. so I told myself I HAVE to take a picture, so I pulled out my camera..

I took the photo.. to show you guys, for proof right..
I uploaded it tonight, after I went to see Quantam of Solace.. 6/10 movie, and HERE is where it get's REALLY WEIRD... the place where the cloud should be..

Is what looks like a cigar shape UFO...

Only thing I can think of is it may be a lamp-post top and you can't see the cloud.. due to #ty camera

But honest to god.. the cloud SHOULD have been right where this UFO is located.

Below is the photo I just uploaded to my PC from my, #ty, cell phone.
img246.imageshack.us...

this 2nd picture is my circling the UFO and how big the could should be.img376.imageshack.us...

?????????????????????????????????????????????????

Any and all inquiries will be answered.. and hopefully we'll figure this out.

anyone else live in Calgary??

posted on Nov, 28 2008 @ 12:17 AM
link   
get a real camera to use tomorrow and do it again. also use the phone as well to see if its the phone. Also see if you can get a better angle on the cloud "assuming its there" then cross your fingers and hope the thing shows up again.

Its hard to get pics and video of things in the air and I posted a thread about this whether its us or our equipment. one guy got multiple video's of a UFO so good you see the pilot.

My thread on videos

maybe you have multiple cameras to try however you will appear as an insane tourist filming clouds but like i say... whatever it takes!

posted on Nov, 28 2008 @ 05:13 AM
link   
I happen to live in calgary too. I have had a few sightings in the city over the years. I only have two confirmed stories to tell, the first one was seeing a low flying light that disappeared with a high speed. there was a sound of a helicopter but helicopter don't move as fast as it did. The second time I was walking through nosehill park late one night. and saw a stationary triangle hovered high above the downtown core. it has blue lines for sides and red dots for the corners and a brighter red light for the centre. it would shape it self into a distant star as I looked at it. (camouflage/cloaking) I would look away for several seconds and look again and the shape and colors would be back until it cloaked again. I repeated that several times until it was gone completely.

a recent 'unconfirmed' sighting that I saw a few days ago was a circling red light above the community that I live in that made no noise and had vanished behind a tree. a day after I saw another red light that ended up being a stealth helicopter. so shall leave it unconfirmed.

posted on Nov, 28 2008 @ 02:39 PM
link   
I got my camera ready!

Im gonna see if its there 2nite..
this would be 4th time in a row..

If it was..
but #! I just remembered..

I work until 7 tonight, not 5..
In Calgary, at 7, it's PITCH BLACK

new topics

top topics

join