It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Love :(

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2008 @ 09:01 AM
link   
What should I do?
...I love a girl, but she never felt the same towards me, she had a Bf and now they broke up. I have showed her that I care for her, and ready to help her, specially after the brake up with her BF, she needed help(we all know the depression after the brake ups)...Further more, after braking up with her Bf(it's been like 1month and the half), she still holds for him a little of love; To get to the point....I loved that girl for the past 4 months and still(but not like the past) ...But the question is, must I speak to her and try to make her like me more, or should I forget about her and continue with my life? Cause it's hard to forget
Btw, we talked with one another like 2 days ago, and I really felt the connection, specially when she smiled back at me...But after that day, when I tried to talk to her, she did not show me the same interest as the day before..So this holds me on
Should I forget abt her?? Thx in advance

------------------------------
Whether you're dead or alive, you'll just make no difference ! !

posted on Nov, 26 2008 @ 09:11 AM
link   
Awww I feel for you and i hate to have to say it.. But we cant make someone love us,

Often we find these situations in life where we fall in love and its one sided, I have been on both sides of this.

Tell her how you feel, And except the response. She may really care for you as a friend but thats it,

If she knows how you feel then least if she does feel anything she can then let you know, But if not then pick up your boots and move on,

Maybe you need to not focus on her to much as it seems you are.. and you are the only one who will get hurt,

Get out hang out with your buddies and keep your mind of things as much as you can,

I hope all goes well for you,

>>HUGS

posted on Nov, 26 2008 @ 11:17 AM
link   
Thank you so much for the advice
:
...I think I'll start working on it, for it's the only solution..thx

Whether you're dead or alive, You'll just make no difference

posted on Nov, 26 2008 @ 11:33 AM
link   
Oh man, I know how this one goes. I fell in love with a girl I had been friends with for two years. I was always there for her through all the bad boyfriends and eventually told her how I felt. Nothing came of it, then a year later we sort of started a romantic relationship. I was beyond smitten, so when it ended after a few months I was a little crushed. I got over it and we are still thick as thieves. My suggestion, tell her how you feel but if she is not interested brush it off and start looking for a different girl. I thought she was the perfect girl for me but I then I met my girlfriend of two years and realized it was just puppy love. Don't play games with her, like dating other girls and flirting with her. It won't work and just frustrates everyone. How old are you? I'm guessing under twenty. Give it some time and she may come around. Good luck and don't let it get you down, sometimes the people we think we want are not the best match.

posted on Nov, 27 2008 @ 02:09 PM
link   
I'm 16 years old
, thx for sharing ur story bro
But the only thing that is holding me to start a relationship with her, is her attitude with me, for sometimes she talks with me as if we knew one another for a long time, and sometimes as if she doesn't know me(she show me no affection)....Anyways,
I'm trying to get of this situation, but i guess she'll always be that girl that I will always remember no matter what happens through out my life....

Whether you're dead or alive, you'll just make no difference ! !

new topics

top topics

join