It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The science of contrails NOT chemtrails

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2008 @ 02:24 AM
link   
I don't know about anyone else but I'm up to the ears in Chemtrails.

The so called chemtrails are contrails I've watched these things since I was 10 years of age. I've been in an airplane that makes them, I've followed and airplane making them.

Contrails are long thin clouds of ice crystals that form behind planes that fly through freezing cold air at around 32,000 feet or 10,000m. The air they are flying though has moisture in it and its squeezed out into contrail clouds .

Low altitude skywriting is done by making patterns in the sky using smoke trails. It looks similar to a contrail. Contrails are made from ice crystals, skywriting is smoke and probably worse for you than a contrail

To presume the government is spraying chemicals on its own people from high flying military aircraft just because you see a contrail makes no sense. Anyhow if chemicals were being sprayed at that altitude even over central US the chemicals are unlikely to make it down to a specific target. If you are that worried and belive for sure they exist why don't you get your air tested. If someone wanted to poison you wouldn't it be easier to put it in your drinking water.

So if your interested in the science of contrails just go and have a read at this site, this guy has devoted so much effort to clouds and contrails its worth a read.

The Science of Contrails

posted on Nov, 26 2008 @ 02:56 AM
link   
Ya they do poison are water ....

But I'm not into thinking chemtrails are to poison us I think if they are to exist something with HAARP maybe I don't know But I still don't dont the possibility becuase look what the governments have done to us since forver, they are corrupt evil dudes with no shame. Secret, covert, black, shadowy cultish figures...

Im not obbessed with chemtrails if they are even to exist, Im just not denying their plausability. Given previous track record of government operations.

[edit on 26-11-2008 by GodshipForAll]

posted on Nov, 26 2008 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by GodshipForAll
Ya they do poison are water ....

But I'm not into thinking chemtrails are to poison us I think if they are to exist something with HAARP maybe I don't know But I still don't dont the possibility becuase look what the governments have done to us since forver, they are corrupt evil dudes with no shame. Secret, covert, black, shadowy cultish figures...

Im not obbessed with chemtrails if they are even to exist, Im just not denying their plausability. Given previous track record of government operations.

[edit on 26-11-2008 by GodshipForAll]

They are not chemtrails they are contrails go read my link.

posted on Nov, 26 2008 @ 07:28 PM
link   
reply to post by GodshipForAll

HAARP can not do anything more beyond slightly electrically stimulate the ionosphere by a far smaller amount than the sun does on a daily basis. It is a very, very low-power installation that is doing absolutely nothing shady or nefarious.

You can read about the real HAARP here. No wild-ass guesses, no conspiracy theories, just cold hard calculated science.

Edit: And even if the government wanted to poison everyone or somehow interfere with our being, dropping chemicals at 30,000ft+ is NOT a way to do it. It's not even a bad way to do it - it won't do squat. At that altitude there is absolutely no way to even guess which country the chemicals would land on. That's why crop-spraying is performed at very, very low altitudes (100ft), and even then is not very effective at actually delivering the chemicals. Scale that up to 30,000ft (300x the altitude) and you can imagine the chemicals could go anywhere. If the government wants to deliver chemicals to people, it would probably do it through the water supply, as that is a direct, accurate, measured way to do so. Haphazardly spraying them with no idea where they will go is the complete opposite.

[edit on 26/11/08 by dave420]

posted on Nov, 26 2008 @ 07:33 PM
link   
There is a HUGE very good thread on this already in another forum:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 26 2008 @ 07:44 PM
link   
If for some reason you are new to this subject I would ask you to compare this site
www.carnicom.com...

with the one given in the OP.

[edit on 26-11-2008 by marsha law]

posted on Nov, 26 2008 @ 07:48 PM
link   
reply to post by marsha law

Yes - the OP's one deals with science, and your one deals with guesses based on nothing but paranoia-tinged absence of evidence.

Your point?

posted on Nov, 26 2008 @ 08:03 PM
link   

Is there a reason that you constantly plug this website in different threads? I have noticed that they are selling stuff at the site... DVDs, avatar products, books...

What't the matter? Business been slow lately? Need some free marketing here at ATS perhaps..?

www.carnicom.com...

posted on Nov, 26 2008 @ 08:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by dave420

Yes - the OP's one deals with science, and your one deals with guesses based on nothing but paranoia-tinged absence of evidence.

Your point?

Thank you Dave you took the words from me - Why would all these airplanes be dumping chemicals at such a high altitude where it cannot be controlled - Just nonsense

posted on Nov, 26 2008 @ 08:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by dave420
reply to post by GodshipForAll

HAARP can not do anything more beyond slightly electrically stimulate the ionosphere by a far smaller amount than the sun does on a daily basis. It is a very, very low-power installation that is doing absolutely nothing shady or nefarious.

You can read about the real HAARP here. No wild-ass guesses, no conspiracy theories, just cold hard calculated science.

Edit: And even if the government wanted to poison everyone or somehow interfere with our being, dropping chemicals at 30,000ft+ is NOT a way to do it. It's not even a bad way to do it - it won't do squat. At that altitude there is absolutely no way to even guess which country the chemicals would land on. That's why crop-spraying is performed at very, very low altitudes (100ft), and even then is not very effective at actually delivering the chemicals. Scale that up to 30,000ft (300x the altitude) and you can imagine the chemicals could go anywhere. If the government wants to deliver chemicals to people, it would probably do it through the water supply, as that is a direct, accurate, measured way to do so. Haphazardly spraying them with no idea where they will go is the complete opposite.

[edit on 26/11/08 by dave420]

No one is saying Chemtrails are sprayed at 30,000 ft. Those would be contrails you are mistaking for chemtrails. Chemtrails are usually sprayed at about 5-10,000 ft from my experience.

You folks arguing against chemtrails really have no proof they don't exist. It likes saying that since my basketball is orange, your blue one cannot possibly be a basketball, because basketballs are orange.

posted on Nov, 26 2008 @ 08:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by ziggystar60

Is there a reason that you constantly plug this website in different threads? I have noticed that they are selling stuff at the site... DVDs, avatar products, books...

What't the matter? Business been slow lately? Need some free marketing here at ATS perhaps..?

www.carnicom.com...

Thank you Ziggystar- Its time sensible people took a stand on this nonsense. I'm not even going to mention "the word" for they don't exist.

An airplane following another can have a different contrail, ice crystals take time to re-evaporate. There are so many variables that they are practically all different.

posted on Nov, 26 2008 @ 08:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by majestictwo

Originally posted by ziggystar60

www.carnicom.com...

I believe it is only fair to look at both sides of an issue.

At least Carnicom is a real person that uses a real name.
contrailscience.com... will get you the names
Uncinus? Epoxynus?

Who the heck is that and why does he hide behind psuedonyms?

posted on Nov, 26 2008 @ 09:31 PM
link   

Try

Wikipedia

posted on Nov, 26 2008 @ 09:36 PM
link   

I believe it is only fair to look at both sides of an issue.

At least Carnicom is a real person that uses a real name.
contrailscience.com... will get you the names
Uncinus? Epoxynus?

Who the heck is that and why does he hide behind psuedonyms?

He doesnt hide. I have actually spoken to him via email and know his name....he will respond if you email him.

Only you limit your area of knowledge.

posted on Nov, 26 2008 @ 09:51 PM
link   
reply to post by greeneyedleo

I just emailed him. Hope he gets back to me.

In the meantime I found a video that was addressed to him personally.

Thought you might want to see it.

video.google.com...#

edit to say read the info under the vid.

[edit on 26-11-2008 by marsha law]

posted on Nov, 26 2008 @ 11:23 PM
link   
Great video great contrails, why should you think they are anything different. Seriously why is this something sinister.

posted on Nov, 26 2008 @ 11:59 PM
link   
reply to post by majestictwo

It's because they switch on and off.
Or can you explain that?

posted on Nov, 27 2008 @ 12:03 AM
link   
Please Post all Relevant Replies to the Ongoing Discussion Located Here:

Real Contrail Science, why they persist and why they spread out and why they are not chemtrails

Closing Thread

Thank You

Semper

new topics

top topics

join