It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Niagara Falls

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2008 @ 08:51 PM
link   
Hello eveyone I ve been reading about People exploring haunted/mysteries areas and wanted to know if anyone Knew of any in niagara falls ny let me know Ill check it out and report back .

posted on Nov, 25 2008 @ 11:30 AM
link   
I don't know if it is Nigraga Falls, but it seems I recall visiting a place twice during a holiday 'tour america' that was behind some falls out that way (northern east coast) there is a creepy-beautiful cave accessed on the far side. As opposed to the public viewing platform. Is there a lesser falls, but still a grand falls? Such as secondary in size. It doesn't 'go' anywhere-per say, there is no tunnels. It is small. 25 people could stand in it.

You have to be able to jump a span of 4 feet or so-and "I think" rapell/rope down 15ft to get to that spot spot of the jump. There were a rock to tie the rope to above in what seemed like a flat grassy meadow area that just sort of fell off. Better to take someone with you if this is the place. But you could try going to the far side to see if it is. I wish I could remember where that was for sure. It is some imput, anyways. Might not be Niagra. Is there an access, or a closed access to/on the far side of the falls? Maybe between the split of the falls?
It seems a lamp wasn't needed-but better safe than sorry. I've been behind a couple falls and seen a lot more (falls) while dragged around with adventurous parents in my preteens: and one was self lit by nature-and one not.

What else? It *might* have had something to do with demonology, so... I would say--don't go. But, this does fall under your header of 'haunts'.

Not that I even recall exactly where this is.
Maybe if you can get yourself to the split in the falls and look down and to the left at the cliffside and the terrain you can decide for yourself of the feasability if I'm thinking of the right north american falls.

edit to correctly modify cave from creepy to beautifuly creepy.

[edit on 25-11-2008 by HugmyRek]

posted on Nov, 27 2008 @ 07:00 PM
link   
I think u have the wrong falls but thanks for the reply. Your falls sounds interesting

posted on Nov, 27 2008 @ 07:12 PM
link   
I have visited these caves and it was pretty spooky!! There is a lake, its visually stunning but I personally found it chlaustrophobic down there...

mystrymoon.screaming.net...

I hope my first link has worked?

posted on Nov, 27 2008 @ 07:16 PM
link   
That looks awesome .. wish I could go and see it for myself

posted on Nov, 27 2008 @ 07:17 PM
link   
Sorry I know im off topic but was desperate to see if I could get a link right!
Wohooo I did it

posted on Nov, 28 2008 @ 02:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Beauty_HairyBeast

Wow those almost deserve a thread of their own to share-beautiful!
Op, sorry
I was hoping I could help you on your quest~great luck though!

top topics

join