It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Woolworth Building & Lazer Tech @ WTC????

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2008 @ 04:03 PM
link   
Yet ANOTHER Video/doc I haven't seen which again I may have missed here.

but...

1/4 mile away from the WTC complex, the WOOLWORTH building is STRUCK by something during the impact @ South Tower!!! this portion begins @ 5min 30 sec.

www.youtube.com...

WTF?? Can anyone verify this too???!

Caps lock title edit.

[edit on 19-11-2008 by dbates]

posted on Nov, 19 2008 @ 04:18 PM
link   
Yes ive seen that before its very peculiar, what always gets me though is the video of the impact at 4:00... is it just me or it that angle totally irreconcilable with any of the other second plane impact videos. It clearly shows it diving from well above the tower , into the building. Now compare that with this video of the second impact.

www.youtube.com...://penttbom.com/

From this angle the plane come in totally straight. How can one video show the plane diving in from far above the towers and another show it coming in horizontally.?? Seriously go look, 4:00 of this video www.youtube.com...

I dont know about you but thats pretty effed up.

posted on Nov, 24 2008 @ 05:50 AM
link   
Great video. Star & flag.

Im guessing the nose exiting intact is the same shot taken from the TV helicopter from the opposite angle?

I still dont know for sure what brought down the towers but Im sure the absolute latest in technology was used on 9/11. Technology we still dont understand 7 years later. We cant prove unequivocally what happened but we also know is it wasnt terrorists.

Keep up the good work. Keep digging. Its what 9/11 truth is all about.

[edit on 24-11-2008 by Nonchalant]

new topics

join