It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Magician, Hand Model Sues Martha Stewart Over Snipped Finger

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2008 @ 11:30 AM
link   

Magician, Hand Model Sues Martha Stewart Over Snipped Finger

www.foxnews.com

DES MOINES, Iowa — A hand model, magician and actor blames a Martha Stewart-branded lounge chair for snipping off a bit of his livelihood.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Nov, 18 2008 @ 11:30 AM
link   
Things could be far worse than they are. You could be this poor soul who lost and then found a small part of a finger. This is what our overworked judicial system should be used for. It kind of reminds me of the woman who burned herself with Hot McDonalds coffee.

All folding chairs can potentially pinch you. Anything that folds can pinch you. Ever try to fold a pack n play crib. Sounds like this guy was sitting in the chair at the time of the incident.

Does this lawsuit mean that my old High School shop teacher can sue the table saw maker over the loss of his pinky.

www.foxnews.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Nov, 18 2008 @ 11:37 AM
link   
reply to post by jibeho

This is what makes America Great.

Even if I don't win a judgement, I still have the ability to sue for what I think was an offront to me.

And if nothing comes of it, I only have myself to blame... and then Martha Stewart can counter sue for harassment.

USA!

posted on Nov, 18 2008 @ 11:56 AM
link   
You can always learn something from stories like this, even if it doesn't directly apply.

Note to self:
Never sleep nude in folding lounge chair.
What you lose might be important.

join