It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A C-32, the Pentagon and a CALCM?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2008 @ 07:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by md11forever
It seems each thread on the subject degenerates into shouting matches when one side or the other doesn't have answers to the questions asked, or someone doesn't like the fact that information presented doesn't match what they believe.

This is because American don't like to READ.

I'm sorry but it is true, and it works to the conspirators advantage.

Most people get their information and opinion from the general consensus of mob mentality rather than doing research.

Understanding what happened on 9/11 requires some extensive READING.

Originally posted by md11forever
Whether is it true or not, the "official" version of the 9/11 events are what is in the history books, and in my opinion that makes them the "accepted" version.

Exactly, true or not, people accept it passively. They assume everyone else accepts it.

If you honestly and seriously look into 9/11 and READ one thing is undeniable.

Something is "up".

I don't pretend to know exactly what happened but it is very obvious after doing some research that the situation is not as simple as the American government wants you to believe.

If it wasn't orchestrated by the U.S. government, they (at the VERY least) allowed it to happen.

posted on Nov, 17 2008 @ 07:59 PM
link   
Oh I certainly agree with you jezuz that there are many things that don't seem "right" about the official story...
But I will disagree with your generalization that "Americans don't like to read". There may be some who fit that category, but certainly not everyone- and certainly not me.

The point I was trying to make was that the more "out there" the theories apppear to be, and the more "out there" the supporters tend to look, it may actually HURT the "truth" movement rather than help it gain momentum.

posted on Nov, 17 2008 @ 08:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jezus
I just have no reason to assume that the person who said they saw a missile is wrong.

All the other witnesses who saw the plane and described it's approach should be plenty of reason. Or are they *all* wrong? But if you choose to believe a story posted on a truther site with no other proof, well have at it.

I still have yet to see any photographs or real hard proof of any missile.

posted on Nov, 17 2008 @ 09:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Soloist

I just have no reason to assume that the person who said they saw a missile is wrong.

All the other witnesses who saw the plane and described it's approach should be plenty of reason. Or are they *all* wrong? But if you choose to believe a story posted on a truther site with no other proof, well have at it.

I still have yet to see any photographs or real hard proof of any missile.

Well this could EASILY be resolved.

Couldn't it? Don't we have photographs and video proof of the scene?

Or there must be some videos of the approach?

posted on Nov, 17 2008 @ 09:25 PM
link   

At lease that hole fits the plane unlike the little hole that was left at the pentagon.( little hole big plane.)

How about big hole for big plane or more correctly 2 big holes

Upper hole in 2nd floor was about 16 ft in diameter - 757 fuselage is 15.5 ft

Bottom hole made by wings was over 75 ft - about distance of the
most heavily reinforced section of the wing (wing box and engine mounts)

The hole made by flight 77 extends along the wing line, left and right of the fuselage hole. It is not a cookie-cutter hole: that simply cannot happen when a plane hits a heavily- reinforced concrete building. Flight 77 hit the Pentagon at a 43-degree angle to its west wall. It came from the right of the photo below.

another shot of impact hole

*SNIP* Mod edit: Insult removed.

Courtesy Is Mandatory

[edit on 11/18/2008 by Hal9000]

posted on Nov, 17 2008 @ 11:06 PM
link   

It is easily resolved by the witnesses alone, much less the photographs and video from the scene.

The Double Tree video show the approach and explosion as well.

It simply wasn't a missile.

posted on Nov, 18 2008 @ 12:34 PM
link   
Do we have to do this in every thread?

Enough of the off topic and disrespectful posting.

The bickering earlier in this thread stops now. Any further disrespectful posts will result in a post ban.

Instead of retaliating to an offending post, please press the ALERT button at the bottom of the post to bring it to the attention of the staff. Thank you and carry on.

posted on Nov, 19 2008 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Soloist

It is easily resolved by the witnesses alone, much less the photographs and video from the scene.

The Double Tree video show the approach and explosion as well.

It simply wasn't a missile.

I have never seen any photo or video that shows a clear airplane, please point me to anyone you know of.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join