It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2012 Predictions

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 01:23 PM
link   
As the title says, what are your predictions for 2012?

Personally, I believe my current governor will run and defeat Obama (seeing that nothing happens to his presidency).

Charlie Crist is well known and has even recently made "foreign affairs trips". He was supposedly 2nd in line for McCain's VP slot, woulda been a much better choice.

Crist is known as being too much in the middle of the road though, but hopefully by 2012 the conservative party will have put itself together again.

POST YOUR PREDICTION!

[edit on 11/7/2008 by AndrewTB]

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 01:34 PM
link   
First I think he is to close to the Bushes to get the nomination, not that Jeb Bush was a bad Governor... but he wasn't great either. But the republican party as a whole seems to be trying to distance themselves from that family. Plus

The following August, Bush joined investment bank, Lehman Brothers, as an adviser in its private equity group.

I mean since the whole guilt by association thing has been thrown into the equation.

I'm from Florida also, and nothing against Homesexuals. But doesn't he seem gay to you, I mean there's speculation he just recently married because he wanted to be McCains Veep

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 01:43 PM
link   
I'm looking at JC Watts to take the reigns for 2012. Although he seems to be pretty steadfast in saying that he would not run for office.

Other than him I would look at Bobby Jindal to take over.

I'd also take another campaign from Romney or Fred Thompson too.

Any combination of those 4 men would be excellent!

join