It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Could Joe Biden be an Antichrist?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2008 @ 12:37 AM
link   
can Joe Biden be "an" Antichrist?
now there is more than one?

posted on Dec, 11 2008 @ 09:17 PM
link   
I believe Beinen is the anti-christ. The anti-christ will be someone you dont think could be him, and half of the country thinks Obama is, so that means Obama is the false-phophet.

Random facts I noticed about Beiden...

-He was 66 when he became Obamas vice president
-his Birthday is November 20, 1942...2+0+1+9+4+2=18....and 6*3=18 (666).......or if you add November which is the 11th month you get 29...9*2=18...once again equaling 666.
-Bible says the antichrist will have something to do with romans...Beiden is a Roman Catholic

I believe something is going to happen where Obama will be replaced by Joe Beiden as president (which will be the unexpected rise to power) and when this happens you will know the truth

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 05:36 PM
link   
Yes Daniel 11 has been opened to those that are willing to see. The book of daniel has been opened. Biden's name adds up to 666. He had the deadly head wound and he has the attitude and the power. Please see my research at www.isawthelightministries.com...
thanks and GOD bless each one of you.

reply to post by Born Wisdom

posted on Oct, 31 2020 @ 07:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Born Wisdom
I say this because the spirit has moved me towards several passages in the Bible since 2001 and one of those passeges is Daniel 11: 14-33.

14 And in those times there shall many stand up against the king of the south: also the robbers of thy people shall exalt themselves to establish the vision; but they shall fall. 15 So the king of the north shall come, and cast up a mount, and take the most fenced cities: and the arms of the south shall not withstand, neither his chosen people, neither shall there be any strength to withstand. 16 But he that cometh against him shall do according to his own will, and none shall stand before him: and he shall stand in the glorious land, which by his hand shall be consumed. 17 He shall also set his face to enter with the strength of his whole kingdom, and upright ones with him; thus shall he do: and he shall give him the daughter of women, corrupting her: but she shall not stand on his side, neither be for him. 18 After this shall he turn his face unto the isles, and shall take many: but a prince for his own behalf shall cause the reproach offered by him to cease; without his own reproach he shall cause it to turn upon him. 19 Then he shall turn his face toward the fort of his own land: but he shall stumble and fall, and not be found.

20 Then shall stand up in his estate a raiser of taxes in the glory of the kingdom: but within few days he shall be destroyed, neither in anger, nor in battle.

21 And in his estate shall stand up a vile person, to whom they shall not give the honour of the kingdom: but he shall come in peaceably, and obtain the kingdom by flatteries. 22 And with the arms of a flood shall they be overflown from before him, and shall be broken; yea, also the prince of the covenant. 23 And after the league made with him he shall work deceitfully: for he shall come up, and shall become strong with a small people. 24 He shall enter peaceably even upon the fattest places of the province; and he shall do that which his fathers have not done, nor his fathers' fathers; he shall scatter among them the prey, and spoil, and riches: yea, and he shall forecast his devices against the strong holds, even for a time. 25 And he shall stir up his power and his courage against the king of the south with a great army; and the king of the south shall be stirred up to battle with a very great and mighty army; but he shall not stand: for they shall forecast devices against him. 26 Yea, they that feed of the portion of his meat shall destroy him, and his army shall overflow: and many shall fall down slain. 27 And both these kings' hearts F85 shall be to do mischief, and they shall speak lies at one table; but it shall not prosper: for yet the end shall be at the time appointed. 28 Then shall he return into his land with great riches; and his heart shall be against the holy covenant; and he shall do exploits, and return to his own land. 29 At the time appointed he shall return, and come toward the south; but it shall not be as the former, or as the latter. 30 For the ships of Chittim shall come against him: therefore he shall be grieved, and return, and have indignation against the holy covenant: so shall he do; he shall even return, and have intelligence with them that forsake the holy covenant. 31 And arms shall stand on his part, and they shall pollute the sanctuary of strength, and shall take away the daily sacrifice, and they shall place the abomination that maketh desolate. 32 And such as do wickedly against the covenant shall he corrupt by flatteries: but the people that do know their God shall be strong, and do exploits. 33 And they that understand among the people shall instruct many: yet they shall fall by the sword, and by flame, by captivity, and by spoil, many days. 34 Now when they shall fall, they shall be holpen with a little help: but many shall cleave to them with flatteries.

I know it's long but it's important in order to see the context. I always saw this as

Cont

Saw this old thread and said hmmm.

There's a lot of speculation and I think the beast will soon take his seat given to him by the dragon but the Bible doesn't give you many clues to his identity. So everyone from Prince Charles to Ronald Reagan has been called the antichrist.

Biden is interesting because he's a Globalist Warmonger who supports regime change wars and he's not all there mentally. This election isn't about Biden though, it's Trump vs. Trump. Most people voting for Biden don't know anything about his record.

What do we know?

The Bible tells us in Revelation 17 that the beast will ascend out of the bottomless pit. So he was dead during John's time.

So the soul of this person is in the bottomless pit and will ascend and go into perdition. He will most likely take over the body of the 8th king who will die when he receives the deadly wound.

I think the 7 kings are:

Galba, Otho, Vitellius, Vespasian, Titus, Domitian(one is) and Nerva(one to rule for a short space Nerva had a 15 month reign). The Bible says:

Revelation 17 - 10 And there are seven kings: five are fallen, and one is, and the other is not yet come; and when he cometh, he must continue a short space.

11 And the beast that was, and is not, even he is the eighth, and is of the seven, and goeth into perdition.

So the 8th king isn't a new king he's a new body that will be taken over by the beast that ascends from the bottomless pit. This is why he's the 8th king but of the 7. I think it's Titus, Vespasian or Domitian but it can be any of the 7.

We will be told how this leader almost died from his deadly wound. We will be told how he flatlined and that his recovery is a miracle. This person will be dead and his body taken over by the beast that ascends out of the bottomless pit. I think it could be Titus who destroyed the 2nd Temple in 70 A.D. under Vespasian. He wanted to put Roman gods in the temple but when he saw it was burning he said he wanted to destroy it in such a way that Jerusalem will be forgotten. Just how Jesus said it would happen.

Matthew 24:2 And Jesus said unto them, “See ye not all these things? Verily I say unto you, there shall not be left here one stone upon another that shall not be thrown down.”

When his soul ascends it might still have that hunger to destroy Jerusalem. But like I said, it could be any 1 of the 7.
edit on 31-10-2020 by neoholographic because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2020 @ 09:04 PM
link   
If anyone is the "antichrist" it's trump you dellusional bunch of republican morons. a reply to: Born Wisdom

edit on 2-11-2020 by NpcHunter13 because: typo

posted on Nov, 2 2020 @ 09:41 PM
link   
i dont think joe knows who Joe Biden is

the people pulling his strings on the other hand.....

also elder abuse

top topics

<< 1   >>

join