It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Halloween Orbs??

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 02:28 PM
link   
Hi everyone.

I just wanted some help from some of the image experts here about some pictures that i took a few hours ago. I wanted to take pictures of the kids halloween costumes to put online so my dad in the States could see their outfits. When I took the first pic, I noticed an orb near my 4 year old emily. I wanted to see if it was something on the lens or dust or whatever, so I took multiple pictures, cleaned the lens after each picture, moved Emily around, and told her to stay still for some pictures so if the "orbs" were in the same place, It would be explainable. Anyways, it may be easily explained or not but I just thought i'd offer them up for speculation.

On some images, you have to look carefully for them and some are plain as day...

Regards,
Jedi.

i202.photobucket.com...

i202.photobucket.com...

i202.photobucket.com...

i202.photobucket.com...

i202.photobucket.com...

i202.photobucket.com...

i202.photobucket.com...

i202.photobucket.com...

i202.photobucket.com...

i202.photobucket.com...

[edit on 31-10-2008 by DARKJEDIG]

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 02:32 PM
link   
get a new camera.

i see no one line post.

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 02:39 PM
link   
dust is showing up as "airy discs" on your shots.

one line post? WHERE!?!? OMG RUN!!

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 02:40 PM
link   
You may have dust on the sensor of your camera or even a dirty lens. Can also be particles in the air. With DSLR and SLR those tend to be dust on the sensor or focusing plate. If you have a point and shoot it should be sealed from dust.

What these orbs are is particles of something that is outside the depth of field. Being out of focus even when very tiny can give that orb effect. Nothing to worry about. The old hoaxes about them being something else have been outed long ago.

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 02:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Sliick

Explaining to the person what you mean is a good way to avoid one liners. It is actually helpful to people also.

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 02:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Blaine91555

Thankyou for the informed response, it is much appreciated. I did wipe the lens after each shot, but I was under the impression that it was dust reflection. Thats why I love ATS, there's always someone to explain everything!

[edit on 31-10-2008 by DARKJEDIG]

new topics

top topics

join